Current Affairs 17 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 16, 2021
- How much amount of budget was presented by Sikkim CM Prem Singh Tamang for financial year 2021-22?
A) ₹5267 cr
B) ₹8975 cr
C) ₹9932 cr
D) ₹9852 cr
- Which state cleared a proposal for the construction of a bus station on par with international standards in Ayodhya at a cost of Rs 400 crore?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which program was launched by central government to Ensure Supply of Medical Oxygen Amid Pandemic?
A) Project O2
B) Vayu O2
C) Mission O2
D) Project Oxy
- Which state inaugurated Command Centre for Real-time Monitoring of Govt Schools?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- India signed MoU with which country for Cooperation on Recruitment of Domestic Workers?
- Recently,The Navi Mumbai International Airport has been decided to be named after whom?
A) Eknath Shinde
B) Vidhu Chopra
C) Aditya Thackeray
D) Bal Thackeray
- How much amount was allocated to Uttar Pradesh under the Jal Jeevan Mission for 2021-22?
A) ₹12050 cr
B) ₹11000 cr
C) ₹9970 cr
D) ₹10870 cr
- As per International Energy Agency,how much amount needed by 2030 to put world on track to reach net-zero by 2050?
A) $1 trillion
B) $2 trillion
C) $1.5 trillion
D) $3 trillion
- Which company joined hands with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for the implementation of its ‘Employability through Skill Initiative Project (ESIP) Phase II?
A) Adani Enterprises
B) Tata Steel
D) Ambuja Cement Foundation
- Which bank has collaborated with customer engagement platform MoEngage to drive digital banking experiences in the unserved and underserved regions of the country?
A) State Bank of India
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Fincare Payments Bank
D) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Recently which company has got approval from regulator IRDAI to undertake insurance broking?
- How much GST to be imposed on Remdesivir medicine needed for Covid 19?
- Recently Defence Minister, Rajnath Singh dedicated to the nation two Centres of Excellenceestablished by Border Roads Organisation (BRO) in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which company to acquire a majority stake in 1MG Technologies Ltd, an online healthcare marketplace?
D) Tata Digital
- Who clinched gold in the 53kg category at the Poland Open?
A) Vinesh Phogat
B) Khrystyna Bereza
C) Sariona Hilips
D) Rupa Verma
- Recently Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju launched an ambitious initiative to provide world class treatment and rehabilitation to elite athletes injured during competition or training.Name it?
- Who was named the ICC Men’s Player of the month for May 2021?
A) Mushfiqur Rahim
B) Virat Kohli
C) Babar Azam
D) Rohit Sharma
- Which institute has developed India’s First Power-Free CPAP Device ‘Jivan Vayu’?
A) IIT Ropar
B) IIT Jammu
C) IISC BENGALURU
D) IIM Lucknow
- India with which other country scientists developed a low-cost sensor that can detect fragments of the virus responsible for COVID-19 within wastewater?
- Which country scientist has developed a gadget That Sniffs Out Covid-19?
- Recently Indira Hridayesh passed away,He was related to which field?
C) Social Activist
- Recently architect Gottfried Böhm passed away.He belongs to which country?
- When is International Day of Family Remittances observed?
A) June 15
B) June 16
C) June 17
D) June 12
- Which day is observed As World wind Day?
A) June 16
B) June 15
C) June 17
D) June 18
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Kuwait?
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?
- Where is the HQ of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank?