Current Affairs 17 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 16, 2018
- The Asia-Pacific Regional Conference of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, IACP on cyber crime has been inaugurated in which city?
A) New Delhi
- The 2018 World Ocean Summit was held in which country?
- What is the theme of the World Sleep Day 2018?
A) When sleep is sound, health and happiness abound
B) Join the Sleep World, Preserve Your Rhythms to Enjoy Life
C) Restful Sleep, Easy Breathing, Healthy Body
D) Sleep Soundly, Nurture Life
- Who among the following has been conferred with the 2018 UK Golden Flame Award?
A) Madhuri Dixit
B) Asha Parekh
C) Aishwarya Rai
D) Simi Garewal
- As per the recent government data, the total FDI inflow in India rose to __________ during April 2014 to December 2017 period
A) USD 200.10 billion
B) USD 301.50 billion
C) USD 208.99 billion
D) USD 190.72 billion
- Who has been conferred with the 2017 Kochon Prize?
A) All India Institute of Medical Sciences
B) Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
C) Anjana Ghosh Memorial Social Welfare Trust
D) Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Which among the following countries has recently unfurled world’s biggest flag stretching over 200 km?
- Which country has launched a book titled “A Tribute to Jagu” on former BCCI President Jagmohan Dalmiya?
B) South Africa
D) Sri Lanka
- The second edition of the Indian Science Congress has been inaugurated in which north east state recently by PM Modi?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- According to the data published in the bi-annual India Development Update, India’s GST tax is one of the most complex and has the second highest rate in the world. The India Development Update report is presented by ________
A) World Bank
B) World Econmic Forum
C) International Monetary Fund
D) United Nations
- Which Indian state will host the 80th Senior National Table Tennis Championships?
B) Tamil Nadu
- The annual Krishi Unnati Mela for the welfare of the farmers of the country has been organised in which city?
B) New Delhi
- How much amount of loan agreement has been sanctioned by ADB for improving India’s Rail infrastructure?
A) $150 million
B) $210 million
C) $100 million
D) $120 million
- Which among the given Indian NBFC’s has tied up with the Global IME Bank for money transfer service to Nepal?
A) Muthoot Finance Limited
B) Bajaj Finance Limited
C) Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited
D) Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited
- India’s first national coastal policing academy named National Academy of Coastal Policing (NACP) has been set up in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the President of Bolivia?
A) Evo Morales
B) Alvaro García Linera
C) Luis Alberto Arce Catacora
D) Rodolfo Illanes
- What is the currency of Mexico?
A) Mexican Euro
B) Mexican Peso
C) Mexican Pound
D) Mexican Dollar
- Where is the headquarter of Global IME Bank located?
B) Sri Lanka