Current Affairs 17 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 16, 2021
- Who is the head of the committee reconstituted by centre to chalk out a plan for studying the mythical Sarasvati river for the next two years?
A) Dharmendra Pradhan
B) Narendra Singh Tomar
C) Hardeep Singh Puri
D) Prahlad Singh Patel
- Which state has launched ‘Kalanamak Rice Festival’?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Where Indian Railways’ 1st fully centralized AC terminal will be started soon?
- Which state government will join hands with United Nation and other global agencies to empower women?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- At which Place government is about to set up Winter sports Institute?
- How much amount is collected by Government by decreasing its stake in DPSUs in last 5 years?
A) Rs 25467 cr
B) Rs 26547 cr
C) Rs 28457 cr
D) Rs 26457 cr
- Allianz Investment Management SE (Allianz) is partnering with which investment firm to invest in Indian private credit market?
A) Bajaj Finserv
B) Max Ventures
C) Oswal Greentech
D) Kotak Investment Advisors
- Reserve Bank of India has asked banks to implement the image-based Cheque Truncation System (CTS) in all branches by which date?
A) June 30, 2021
B) March 31,2022
C) June 30,2022
D) Sep 30,2021
- India’s foreign-exchange reserves has surpassed which country to become world’s fourth largest?
- According to Human Performance Indicator (HPI) by JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle), India is leading by how much percent?
- Who has become first ever Indian Fencer to qualify for the Tokyo Olympic Games?
A) Bhavani Devi
B) Kabita Devi
C) Gisho Nidhi Kumaresan Padma
D) Jyotika Dutta
- Which country is launching first project to map genomes in Indian Ocean?
D) Sri Lanka
- Which company has made first ever PCs with plastic waste in ocean?
- ‘Marvelous’ Marvin Hagler passes away. He was related to which sports?
- Renowned Padma Bhushan awardee Laxman Pai passed away. He belonged to which field?
- World Consumer Rights Day is observed on?
A) March 13
B) March 12
C) March 15
D) March 14
- National Vaccination Day is celebrated every year on which date?
A) March 14
B) March 15
C) March 16
D) March 13
- International Day of Mathematics is annually celebrated on March 14. What was the theme this year?
A) Mathematics and it’s world
B) Better Maths, Better world
C) Better Mathematics for the world
D) Mathematics for a Better World
- International Day of Action for Rivers is celebrated on which date?
A) March 12
B) March 13
C) March 14
D) March 15
- Which Album received ‘Album of the year’ at Grammy Awards 2021?
A) King’s disease
B) The New Abnormal
C) All the good times
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UNCTAD?
- What is the currency of Russia?
- Where is the HQ of International Olympic Organisation?