Current Affairs 17 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 16, 2018
- With which of the following countries, Union Cabinet has approved the MoU for technical cooperation in the field of Railways?
- Which among the following cities has been adjudged as the cleanest Indian city in Swachh Survekshan 2018?
- Which among the following institutions has launched $25 million Bharat Inclusion Initiative to help startups in transforming ideas into reality?
- What is the theme of the International Day of Families 2018?
A) Families, Education and Well-Being
B) Families and Inclusive Societies
C) Families, Healthy Lives and Sustainable Future
D) Families and Ageing: Opportunities and Challenges
- Hollywood actor ___________, best known for her role as Lois Lane in Superman, died recently.
A) Margot Kidder
B) Amy Adams
C) Kate Bosworth
D) Megan Fox
- How much amount has been approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs for dedicated “Micro Irrigation Fund” (MIF) with NABARD for two year?
A) Rs 2,500 crore
B) Rs 7,000 crore
C) Rs 5,000 crore
D) Rs 10,000 crore
- India’s first all women Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK) has started operating in which state of India recently?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which bank has launched a feature named Agenda 25×25 to create an environment encouraging women entrepreneurship in India?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- The Union Cabinet has approved signing of MoU with which country in the field of law & legislation and mining and geology?
B) Equatorial Guinea
- The first ever International Rail Coach Expo (IRCE) in India will be held in which city in May 2018?
B) New Delhi
- The state government of Telangana has recently introduced a new insurance scheme for the farmers of the state. Under the scheme upon the death of a farmer an amount of Rs ____ lakh would be given to families.
A) Rs 2 lakh
B) Rs 5 lakh
C) Rs 1 lakh
D) Rs 2.5 lakh
- US based Tom Wolfe died at the age of 88. He was a renowned______________
- India has approved an MoU for cooperation in the field of electoral management and administration with which of the following countries?
C) Equatorial Guinea
- Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu has launched the Intellectual Property mascot named______
A) IP Chotu
B) IP Nani
C) IP Dadi
D) IP Chintu
- The Union cabinet has recently approved to establish a National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation (NIMHR) in which of the following cities?
D) New Delhi
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Which among the following is not an Intellectual property (IP)?
- Malabo is the capital of which country?
B) Equatorial Guinea
- What is the capital of Suriname?
C) Bandar Seri Begawan
- What is the currency of Morocco?
- What is the currency of Brunei?