Current Affairs 17 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 16, 2020
- How much amount was released by NABARD to the District Cooperative Banks in Karnataka under Special Liquidity Facility for the farmers in distress due to the pandemic?
A) Rs 1700 cr
B) Rs 1200 cr
C) Rs 1000 cr
D) Rs 1500 cr
- What is the total outlay for the revamped viability gap funding (VGF) scheme for encouraging investment in social as well as economic infrastructure projects?
A) Rs 9,900 crore
B) Rs 9,200 crore
C) Rs 8,100 crore
D) Rs 8,700 crore
- Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman asked banks to ensure all accounts are Aadhaar-seeded and linked with Permanent Account Number (PAN) by which date?
A) January 31, 2021
B) April 1, 2021
C) March 1, 2021
D) March 31, 2021
- How much amount has been allocated by the finance ministry under the incentive scheme MEIS for exports during 2019-20?
A) Rs 39,097 crore
B) Rs 34,365 crore
C) Rs 35,069 crore
D) Rs 38,187 crore
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved how much percent stake to be picked up by Google in Mukesh Ambani-led Jio Platforms for ₹33,737 crore?
- Nitish Kumar took oath as the Bihar chief minister for which straight term?
- The union government extended the tenure of Sanjay Kumar Mishra as director of which of the following by 1 year?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
B) Competition Commission of India
C) Enforcement Directorate
- Her Majesty Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck, Queen Mother of which country and HelpAge India were announced as the winners of the 2020 United Nations Population Award?
B) Sri Lanka
- Which district has been conferred with National Award for water conservation under Jeevika Project launched by the District Administration?
- Which state was adjudged the best state in water conservation efforts in the country in National Jal Shakti Awards for the year 2019?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which state/UT government launched the Jeevan Seva app to aid Covid patients and their families for a safe commute to hospitals and healthcare facilities in the city?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Jerry Rawlings who passed away was the former president of which country?
- Arjun Prajapati who passed away was related to which profession?
- Haryana’s first woman MP and which UT’s former Lt.-Governor Chandrawati passed away?
D) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Who has authored the book titled “Insomnia: Army Stories”?
A) Rachna Bisht Rawat
B) Uma Chakravarti
C) Shobha Deepak Singh
D) Anvita Abbi
- When is National Press Day observed?
A) November 14
B) November 19
C) November 15
D) November 16
- Which state decided to observe the National Unity Week from 19th to 25th of November in order to increase social harmony in the state, everyone should participate in this programme?