Current Affairs 17 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 16, 2021
- According to a study, India Needs how much GW Installed Solar Capacity to Become Net-zero Nation by 2070?
A) 4579 GW
B) 6789 GW
C) 5567 GW
D) 5630 GW
- Which state government will soon launch a scheme to release women prisoners who have been in jail for years and have not been able to pay their bail amounts and fulfill other legal requirements?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government launched its ‘Anganwadi on Wheels’ initiative aimed at fulfilling the nutritional and health needs of children?
- Which city become first city in India to use ropeway services for public transportation?
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated how many new defence public sector undertakings (DPSUs), created by incorporating the dissolved erstwhile Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)?
- “Yudh Abhyas “ is a exercise between India and which other country?
- Which company tops Indian firms in Forbes world’s top 100 best employers list?
D) ICICI Bank
- Which organisation launched automated fuelling technology “UFill” for customers?
- Which country clinched the South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) Championship?
- Recently ICC has partnered with which organisation to raise Awareness on Mental Health of Children?
- Recently Farukh Jaffar passed away,He was related to which field?
- Recently Avi Barot passed away,He was related to which sports?
- When is World Food Day observed?
A) October 16
B) October 17
C) October 19
D) October 20
- What is the theme of this year’s International e-Waste Day 2021?
A) Education and e waste
B) Consumer is the key to circular economy
C) Recycling waste
D) Awareness about e waste
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited?
- Where is the HQ of UNICEF?
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council?