Current Affairs 17 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 16, 2020
- In September 2020, where did the Union Cabinet approved the establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which state/UT government has launched a helpline called ‘Sehat evam Poshan Saathinwas’, to ensure children under six years of age get nutritional supplements and regular immunisation doses?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Horticulture Department of which state/UT has launched the Flagship programme “Backyard Horticulture”?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state/UT topped the first all India Happiness Report covering all states and Union Territories measuring happiness across the country?
- Who has become the first Indian actor to lend his voice to the tech giant Amazon’s assistant device Alexa starting 2021?
A) Anil Kapoor
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Varun Dhawan
D) Tiger Shroff
- Which country has become the first in the world to issue a sovereign bond linked to the sustainable development goals set by the United Nations?
- Which company is going to the partner company in the US operations of ByteDance’s TikTok video service?
- In September 2020, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) gave in-principle sanction worth how much amount of proposals received from agri-credit societies in 22 states?
A) Rs 1,487 crore
B) Rs 1,568 crore
C) Rs 1,832 crore
D) Rs 1,905 crore
- SBI General Insurance has signed a corporate agency agreement with which bank for the distribution of the general insurer’s retail products to customers of the bank?
A) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
B) YES Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) South Indian Bank
- What is the deadline given by the RBI to the banks to fully automate NPA classification and provisioning calculation process?
A) March 30, 2021
B) August 31, 2021
C) June 30, 2021
D) December 31, 2020
- According to the Asian Development Bank, India’s economy will contract by how much percent in the 2020-’21 financial year?
- Who has been signed as the brand ambassador of Paytm First Games, a subsidiary of the digital financial service platform Paytm?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Saurav Ganguly
C) Kapil Dev
D) Rahul Dravid
- Who has been signed as the brand ambassador of the educational technology company Great Learning?
A) Jasprit Bhumrah
B) Virat Kohli
C) Suresh Raina
D) Rohit Sharma
- Who is elected as the new Prime Minister of Japan after the resignation of Shinzo Abe?
A) Yukio Hatoyama
B) Naoto Kan
C) Yoshihide Suga
D) Yoshihiko Noda
- Who has been appointed as the new Country Director for India by the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
A) Takeo Konishi
B) Vint Cerf
C) Dipan Mehta
D) Kenichi Yokoyama
- Who has been conferred with the Lifetime Achievement Award by Euromoney Awards of Excellence 2020?
A) Uday Kotak
B) Rajnish Kumar
C) Anand Mahindra
D) Aditya Puri
- Who is going to debut with her book titled ‘My Life In Design’?
A) Deepika Padukone
B) Gauri Khan
C) Farah Khan
D) Jaya Bachchan
- Chanesh Ram Rathiya who passed away recently is related to which profession?
- Sadashiv Raoji Patil who passed away recently was related to which sport?
- What is the theme of International Day of Democracy 2020?
A) COVID-19: Democracy under Strain
B) COVID-19: A Spotlight on Democracy
C) COVID-19: Participation for Democracy
D) COVID-19: Democracy and Conflict Prevention
- What is the theme of International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer 2020?
A) Caring for all life: 35 years of ozone layer protection
B) Keep Cool and Carry on: 35 years of ozone layer protection
C) Ozone for Life: 35 years of ozone layer protection
D) Healing Ozone: 35 years of ozone layer protection