Current Affairs 18 and 19 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 17, 2020
- Who will head the high powered committee to probe into the causes behind the leakage of styrene gas from the LG Polymer plant?
D)Neeraj Kumar Prasad
- How much amount was allocated for MGNREGS to help provide jobs to migrant workers returning home?
- How much amount of loan agreement was signed between Government of India, West Bengal Government and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to improve irrigation in West Bengal?
A)USD 100 million
B)USD 135 million
C)USD 140 million
D)USD 145 million
- National Restaurants Association of India (NRAI) has partnered with which company to build tech platform for online payments and ordering?
- Who has been appointed as the new managing director of Jammu and Kashmir Bank?
- Which Indian Institute have developed an interactive COVID-19 dashboard called “MIR AHD Covid-19 Dashboard”?
- Which online portal was launched by Centre government to monitor movement of migrant workers?
- Recently Iran’s governor to the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries passed away.Name him?
- Recently Fred Willard passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Telecommunication and Information Society Day?
A)Connect 2030: ICTs for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
B)Enabling the positive use of Artificial Intelligence for All
C)Bridging the standardization gap
D)Big Data for Big Impact
- What is the theme of this year World Hypertension Day?
A)Measure Your Blood Pressure, Control It, Live Longer
B)Know your Numbers
C)Awareness About it
D)Control and stay healthy
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- what is the currency of Iran?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?