Current Affairs 18 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 17, 2018
- The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) has announced to hold the first ever Taiwan Expo in which city in May 2018?
B) New Delhi
- How much interest rate would be provided on the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018 -19-Series-I launched recently by the government?
- When is the World Haemophilia Day observed?
A) April 19
B) April 18
C) April 17
D) April 16
- The Ministry of Commerce & Industry has launched a digital platform named FIEO GlobalLinker for MSME exporters to digitise their businesses. FIEO stands for________
A) Federation of Indian Export Organisations
B) Federation of Industrial Export Office
C) Federation of Import Export Organisation
D) Federation of Investment & Export Operation
- According to the latest forecast by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), India’s economy is expected to accelerate at ________ percent in 2018-19
- Name the App launched by the government to achieve total digitisation of postal operations in the country?
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Director General of National Cadet Corps (NCC)?
A) Anuj Nayyar
B) Vijay Kumar Singh
C) PP Malhotra
D) Ajay Ahuja
- How much amount has been released by the government as co-contribution for FY 2016-17 towards its Atal Pension Yojana scheme?
A) Rs. 110.82 crores
B) Rs. 120.92 crores
C) Rs. 130.72 crores
D) Rs. 140.62 crores
- Which among the given banks has signed an MoU with the Indian Army to provide ‘Power Salute’ service which is a salary account, exclusively designed for the Army personnel?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Dena Bank
- What is the estimated growth of India’s GDP for the fiscal 2018-19 as projected by the World Bank?
C) 7.4 %
- T.V.R. Shenoy who passed away recently was a veteran_____________
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Haemophilia Day?
A) Hear their Voices
B) Sharing Knowledge Makes Us Stronger
C) Building a Family of Support
D) Treatment for All is the Vision of All
- The Bisket Jatra is an annual traditional festival of which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- The India-Wiesbaden Conference 2018 took place in which city?
C) New Delhi
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the currency of Taiwan?
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier is the President of which country?