Current Affairs 18 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 17, 2018
- The Central Government , recently launched the “Digital Northeast Vision Document 2022”in which city?
- (ISRO) chairman K Sivan announced that India’s maiden mission to the Sun, will be launched in 2019.What is the name of the mission?
- The multi-purpose Barak 8 missile defence system ,is jointly developed by India and which other country?
- Which country will join the first ever military exercise of the countries in the BIMSTEC, to be hosted by India from September 10-16 in Pune?
- The 24th World Congress of Philosophy(WCP) was held in which city?
- India’s foreign exchange (Forex) reserves plunged by how much amount from $402.70 billion during the week ended August 10?
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) drastically cut the timeline for listing of debt securities to how many days from 12 days at present?
- What is India’s rank in the recenty updated FIFA rankings in August 2018?
- Which country will host Asia Cup 2018 in September 2018?
- Who has been elected as chair of the International Nitrogen Initiative(INI)?
- Who has been named as the world’s highest paid female actress by Forbes?
- Singer Aretha Franklin passed away. She hails from which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of UAE?
- When was FIFA established?
- Where is the HQ of FIFA?