Current Affairs 18 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 17, 2020
- Which country will host the qualifiers of the 2023 ODI World Cup which is scheduled in India?
A) South Africa
B) New Zealand
- In which state is the Braille version of the Indian Constitution unveiled?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA) has tied up which bank to offer Hindustani music scholarships to young musicians?
A) Citi Bank
B) Bank of America
C) The Bank of Nova Scotia
D) Qatar National Bank
- Which state government launched Free Crop Insurance scheme for the benefit of farmers in the state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following launched fifth and final Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) out of an order of five such vessels named ICGS Saksham?
A) Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers
B) Cochin Shipyard
C) Goa Shipyard Ltd
D) Hindustan Shipyard
- Who has been elected as the Vice President of Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU)?
A) Nikhil Chakraborty
B) Shashi Shekhar Vempati
C) A. Surya Prakash
D) M. V. Kamath
- Nana Akufo-Addo has been re-elected as the president of which country?
- Who has been crowned the highest-paid celebrity of 2020 by Forbes?
A) Kylie Jenner
B) Ariana Grande
C) Kim Kardashian
D) Selena Gomez
- Where is Losar, new year of the region being celebrated?
- With which of the following did BSE Ebix Insurance Broking tied up to beta launch its term insurance products on its platform?
A) Kotak Life Insurance
B) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
C) IDBI Federal Life Insurance
D) Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Which insurance company has partnered with IntrCity RailYatri, a multi-modal intercity mobility platform, to offer domestic travel insurance?
A) SBI General Insurance
B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C) Bharti Axa General Insurance
D) Reliance General Insurance
- In association with which of the following did SBI Card announce launch of Octane Card, offering maximum savings to consumers who spend a significant amount on fuel?
A) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
B) Indian Oil Corporation
C) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
D) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
- Which country topped the 2020 human development index released by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
- Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi lay the foundation stone of the world’s largest renewable energy?
- Which state has become the first in the country to get new online fire safety approval system?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state government has entered into collaboration with tech major IBM for skilling 30,000 students in emerging technologies in the state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- When is International Tea Day celebrated?
A) December 15
B) December 17
C) December 14
D) December 16
- Test all-rounder Eric Freeman from which country passed away recently?
B) South Africa
C) Sri Lanka
D) New Zealand
- Well-known writer UA Khader, who passed away used to write novels and stories in which language?
- An indigenously built interceptor boat C-454 was handed over to the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) at which place?
- Where was the Indian Coast Guard ship ”Sujit”, the second in the series of 105 metres off-shore patrol vessels, commissioned?
- Which country successfully test-launched its heavy lift Angara A5 space rocket for the second time?
- Which bank has launched its new tech product “FX 4 U” for forex remittance via Internet Banking?
A) Dena Bank
B) United Bank of India
C) Canara Bank
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- Which insurer has launched a first of its kind, Open API (Application Programming Interface) Gateway, to facilitate complete digital collaboration with its business partners?
A) Royal Sundaram General Insurance
B) The Oriental Insurance Company
C) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
D) Edelweiss General Insurance
- In association with which bank has Ewire Softtech, under Kerala Startup Mission, launched a prepaid card?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Canara Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of Edelweiss General Insurance Company Ltd. Situated?
- Where is the HQ of Bharat Petroleum situated?
C) New Delhi
- What is the capital city of Ghana?
- Where is the HQ of Citibank situated?