Current Affairs 18 February 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 February 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 17, 2019
- President Mauricio Macri arrived in New Delhi on a three-day India visit. He is currently the President of which country?
- India’s first semi high speed train left Delhi for Varanasi on its first commercial run.Name it?
B)Vande Bharat Express
C)India Freedom Express
- UAE’s Tabreed to build India’s first district cooling system in which state?
- According to WHO, how many cases of measles were reported in 2018?
- Who was named as the male player of the year 2018 by International Hockey Federation?
- Who won men’s singles title in National Badminton Championship?
- Who won the Qatar Open 2019?
- Who was sworn in for his second stint as the US attorney General?
- Who has been appointed as director of the University of Cape Town’s Nelson Mandela School of Public Governance?
- Who has won the prestigious Martin Ennals Human Rights Prize?
D)Abdul Aziz Muhamat
- Which state Municipal Corporation won the “Swachhata Excellence Awards 2019”?
- Recently, Bruno Ganz passed away.He was related to which profession?
- Recently, Deputy Speaker Vishnu Wagh passed away.He was former deputy speaker of which legislative Assembly?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- What is the capital of Argentina?
- What is the currency of UAE?