Current Affairs 18 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 17, 2020
- Which state government has approved the renaming of the Latur Medical College as Vilasrao Deshmukh Institute of Medical Sciences?
- The state government of Goa and which other country signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on augmenting water supply and sewerage management?
- The 80th All India Industrial Exhibition was held at which city?
- Recently PM Modi inaugurated which train via video conferencing which will connect the three Jyotirling pilgrim centres of Varanasi, Ujjain and Omkareshwar?
B)Kashi Mahakal Express
C)Shiv Mahakal Express
D)Kashi Shiv Express
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a 63-feet tall statue of former Bhartiya Jana Sangh leader Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya in which city?
- In which city, Bio-Asia Summit 2020 was held?
- The Global Conference on Road Safety for Achieving Global Goals 2030 held in which place?
- Which country will chair the presidency of Conference of Parties (COP 13) to the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals for three years?
- Moody’s Investors Service revised its growth forecasts for India to how much percent for 2020?
- The 77th Senior National Squash Championship is being held in which city?
- What will be the motto of 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
B)A new World
C)United by Emotion
D)Spirit in Motion
- Who won the Cairns Cup chess tournament?
- Who was named the new UK minister in charge of the crunch UN climate talks to be hosted by Britain?
A)Ganesh Singh Chaturvedi
- Recently who took Charge As GAIL’s CMD?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of GAIL India?
- What is the capital of a Portugal?