Current Affairs 18 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 17, 2019
- How much amount was allocated for integrated e-filing and centralized processing centre 2.0 Project of the Income Tax Department?
A)Rs 4251.25 cr
B)Rs 4200.02 cr
C)Rs 4241.97 cr
D)Rs 4512.56 cr
- Which government inaugurated a round the clock Animal Health care Services in a Government Veterinary Hospital?
- The first National Sports Meet 2019 for Tribals was organized in which city?
- Which campaign was launched to make Kumbh child friendly festival?
- Recently,RBI relaxed ECB norms.What is “C” in ECB?
- According to sixth City Momentum Index published by JLL,which city is the world’s most dynamic city?
- Who has become the world’s youngest mountaineer to climb 7 volcanic peaks?
D)Love Raj Singh
- Who has become the youngest grandmaster in India and second in the world?
- Who was appointed as the Additional Solicitor General in the Supreme court of india?
- Who has won the Gandhi Peace Prize for 2015 for their contribution in rural development, education, development of natural resources?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of RBI?
- Where is the HQ of Jones Lang LaSalle(JLL) company?