Current Affairs 18 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 17, 2020
- Which state to host Fit India Cyclothon to promote fitness?
- In which city, the 7th conference of the CPA India Region was inaugurated?
- The first edition of Krishi Manthan- the largest Food, Agri-business and Rural Development Summit of Asia held in which city?
- Which country has been ranked one of the worst countries in the world for internet freedom as per survey undertaken by Tech Research company Comparitech?
- Which organisation has returned to the US dollar bond market with the pricing of a three-year global benchmark bond worth 2.25 billion dollars?
C)Asian Development Bank
D) World Bank
- Recently which body has set up an internal complaint committee to ensure the safety of sportspersons?
A)Sports Authority of India
B)International Olympic Committee
C)Boxing Federation of India
D)International Cricket Council
- Recently I-League club Mohun Bagan announced the merger with which league?
- Who has won the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for world player of the year in ICC Awards 2020?
- Recently Mikhail V. Mishustin was chosen PM of which country?
- Who won the GV Raja award (Male) for athletics award instituted by Kerala?
- Who was felicitated with a ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ at the South Asia Travel and Tourism Exhibition (SATTE) Awards, 2020?
D)Sunder G Advani
- Who will be conferred with 29th Saraswati Samman for his short stories collection- Chequebook?
- Who have received first Merck Young Scientist Award 2019 in Chemical Sciences?
B)Sakya Singha Sen
- Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh flagged off the 51st K-9 Vajra-T gun at the Larsen and Toubro Armoured Systems Complex in which city?
- Which India’s telecommunication satellite was successfully launched from onboard Ariane-5 flight at the Kourou launch base in French?
- Which state signs MoU with IUCN to red List Orchids?
- Recently, Former Vice-President of the international chess body FIDE and former Secretary of the All India Chess Federation (AICF) passed away.Name him/her?
A)PT Ummer Koya
- Which day was celebrated as 72nd Army Day?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Union for Conservation of Nature?
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council?
- What is the currency of Brazil?