Current Affairs 18 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 17, 2018
- India ‘s first National Skill Training Institute is to be opened in which state?
- Conference of Heads of AYUSH National Institutes is to be held in which city?
- According to government data,India accounts for how much of global deaths from floods?
- According to UN bodies WHO and UNICEF,”BIMARU” Indian states have the highest numbers of partially immunized and non-immunized children.Which states are constituted in BIMARU?
D)All of these
- The government has decided to set up a committee to strengthen National Cadet Corps (NCC) and National Service Scheme (NSS).Who will be heading this committee?
- Which college unveils World’s first Remote LEAP Microscope?
- Which Bollywood Singer -Actor to get wax statue at Delhi’s Madam Tussauds Musuem?
- UN has entered into an agreement with which company to monitor the impacts of human activity on global ecosystems by using sophisticated online tools?
- 8th session of India-Oman Joint Commission Meeting (JCM) begins in which city?
- The government is likely to recapitalise some state-run banks in urgent by infusing how much amount?
- Recently which former Indian paceman retired from all forms of cricket?
- Who won Thailand Open 2018?
A)Tai Tzu Ying
- Who won Spanish Grand Prix in Madrid?
- Who won German Grand Prix?
- A team comprising experts from which institute has been selected for an award for exceptional research-led innovation to mitigate arsenic poisoning in the Ganga-Brahmaputra delta in the north and northeast India?
- Recently Rita Bhaduri passed away.She belongs to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was IIT Kharagpur founded?
- Where is the HQ of Central bank of India?
- What is the currency of Oman?