Current Affairs 18 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 17, 2019
- Recently Ministry of Health and Family Welfare launched Jan Jagrukta Abhiyaan in Which state/UT?
- Which Indian women archer clinched silver at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games test event?
- Who became the 2nd youngest player to score an international goal for the Indian football team?
- Who recently resigned as MD of International Monetary Fund?
- Who has been elected as the European Commission’s first female president?
B)Ursula Von Der Leyen
- Who has been appointed as an international judge of the Singapore International Commercial court (SICC)?
- Which Women cricketer was Recently conferred with Arjuna Award?
- Recently Which 1971 war hero passed away who was awarded with the Maha Vir Chakra in the 1971 Indo-Pak war and Kirti Chakra in the 1947 Hyderabad operation?
B)Mausam Ram Shekhawat
C) Joginder Singh Gharaya
D)Jaspreet Navjot Kaur
- Recently Fernando Corbato passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Japan?
- When was International Monetary Fund founded?
One Thought to “Current Affairs Quiz: July 18, 2019”
I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i?m happy to convey that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to do not forget this site and give it a glance regularly.