Current Affairs 18 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 17, 2020
- According to an analysis, published in the journal The Lancet, India’s population may peak to how much in 2048 and decline to how much in 2100 respectively?
A) 1.2 billion, 1.03 billion
B) 1.6 billion, 1.13 billion
C) 1.6 billion, 1.09 billion
D) 1.9 billion, 1.09 billion
- According to Reserve Bank data, the share of industrial credit in total bank credit declined to how much per cent in March 2020?
- Which of the following Indian airport got country’s first fully contact-less airport car parking service?
A) Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
B) Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport
C) Cochin International Airport Limited
D) GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Which of the following launched a new tool for the banks and post offices that will ensure tax deduction at source (TDS) on the cash withdrawals beyond the threshold?
A) Reserve Bank of India
B) NITI Aayog
C) Income Tax Department
D) Confederation of Indian Industry
- Prime Minister Elyes Fakhfakh of which country resigned in July 2020?
- With which of the following companies did the Airports Authority of India (AAI) sign MoU for co-operation in civil aviation sector?
A) Ashok Leyland Defense
B) Bharat Electronics Limited
C) Bharat Dynamics Ltd.
D) Dassault Aviation
- The Railways Minister Piyush Goyal announced Anji Khad bridge, Indian Railways’ 1st cable-stayed rail bridge in which state?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Poba Reserve Forest in which district of Assam would be upgraded to a wildlife sanctuary?
- Who have been chosen to be given USIBC Global Leadership Award this year?
A) N. R. Narayana Murthy and Darren Woods
B) N Chandrasekaran and Jim Taiclet
C) N Chandrasekaran and Darren Woods
D) Nandan Nilekani and Jim Taiclet
- Purushottam Priyadasji Maharaj, the acharya of Maninagar Swaminarayan Gadi Sansthan in which city passed away recently?
- NABARD agreed to launch development projects worth Rs. 44 lakhs in which Union Territory in order to strengthen the concept of Atmanirbhar Bharat through rural entrepreneurship?
B) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Neela Satyanarayan, which state’s first woman Election Commissioner, passed away in July 2020?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- India in partnership with which country joined the Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO) of the United Nations(UN) and co-hosted the official launch of 2021 International Year of Fruits and Vegetables?
- Under the extended Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme (PCGS), public sector banks buy NBFC Bonds/CPs worth how much amount as announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman?
A) Rs 14,667 cr
B) Rs 16,937 cr
C) Rs 15,279 cr
D) Rs 11,376 cr
- Which of the following banks announced its integration with CRMNEXT, the leading enterprise solution provider for banks and financial services, to boost its customer engagement?
A) Federal Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Which of the following will host FIFA World Cup 2022 whose schedule was announced in July 2020?
- The 2022 Youth Olympic Games in Dakar has now been postponed to which year?
- Which of the following state governments announced to reorganise its 13 districts into 25 by March 2021 for optimal use of resources?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- According to rating agency ICRA, India’s GDP to contract to how much percent in FY21 after state lockdowns hit recovery?
- In July 2020, the HRD Minsiter Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched the first on-line NISHTHA programme for 1200 key resources persons of which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Where has the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) opened first-of-its-kind footwear training center to train the marginalized community of leather artisans?
- Where in Maharashtra is the ‘Healthcare Service At Your Doorstep’ initiative launched to curb the further spread of COVID-19 pandemic?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of IndusInd Bank located?
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industries Commission situated?
- Where is the HQ of ICRA Limited situated?
- Dakar is the capital of which country?
- What is the currency of Qatar?
- Where is the HQ of FIFA located?
A) Ottawa, Canada
B) Sydney, Australia
C) Zürich, Switzerland
D) California, USA
- Where is the HQ of International Olympic Committee situated?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Quebec, Canada
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of Food and Agriculture Organization located?
A) Washington D.C., USA
B) Dublin, Ireland
C) Rome, Italy
D) Male, Maldives
- Where is Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) located?