Current Affairs 18 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 17, 2021
- Which digital platform has been launched by the government to facilitate farmers to get the right information at the right time in their desired language?
A) Kisan Ekta
B) Kisan Nidhi
C) Kisan Sarathi
D) Kisan Vigyan
- Atop the platform of which of the railway stations inaugurated by PM Modi, a five-star hotel has been built?
A) Varanasi railway station
B) Surat railway station
C) Gandhinagar railway station
D) Lucknow railway station
- According to Union Minister R K Singh India has to reduce its carbon intensity to 33 per cent by which year?
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has signed a MoU with which company to enable map services in UMANG App?
- The country’s first pod taxi run between Film City, Noida and which place?
A) Delhi Airport
B) Noida Airport
C) New Delhi Railway Station
D) Noida Sec51 Metro Station
- In which state is the ‘Asha Bonalu’ festival celebrated?
- Which state government launched a Mobile App ‘Pensioners’ Life Certificate Verification’ that will offer pensioners a hassle-free interface?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which organization has partnered with UN Women, the United Nations entity for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment, to enable corporates implement Women’s Empowerment Principles in India?
A) Katalytics Consulting
B) Cocoon Consulting
C) Interweave Consulting
D) Parity Consulting
- A trilateral table top exercise, TTX-2021, held between the officials of which countries?
A) India, Indonesia and Afghanistan
B) India, Sri Lanka and Maldives
C) India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
D) India, Thailand and Mauritius
- Which country’s navy delivered the first two of its MH-60R Multi Role Helicopters (MRH) to Indian Navy?
- According to data released by China’s Customs, China-India bilateral trade in the first half of the year totalled what amount?
A) USD 34.71 billion
B) USD 82.08 billion
C) USD 69.27 billion
D) USD 57.48 billion
- Which railway station has been renamed as Banaras by the North eastern railways (NER)?
A) Pt. Deen Dayal railway station
B) Manduadih railway station
C) Moradabad railway station
D) Gonda railway station
- Recently in July 2021, Adani Airport Holdings (AAHL) took over the management control of Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) from which company?
A) GVK Group
B) Jaypee Group
C) Lanco Infratech
D) Gammon India
- Which country has the highest number of under-vaccinated or unvaccinated children worldwide at 3.5 million in 2020?
- What is the theme of World Day for International Justice 2021?
A) My #journeytojustice
B) Social justice in the digital economy
C) A Call for Social Justice in the Digital Economy
D) Workers on the move: the quest for social justice
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Long Game: How the Chinese Negotiate with India”?
A) Shivshankar Menon
B) Raveesh Kumar
C) Gautam Bambawale
D) Vijay Gokhale
- Biography ‘Riding Free: An Olympic Journey’ is based on whom?
A) Deepak Mondal
B) Climax Lawrence
C) Imtiaz Anees
D) Anwar Ali
- Who among the following will be conferred with Mohun Bagan Ratna posthumously?
A) Pritam Kotal
B) Shibaji Banerjee
C) Renedy Singh
D) Pronay Halder
- Danish Siddiqui, a photojournalist, who passed away had won which of the following prizes?
A) Abel Prize
B) Ramon Magsaysay Award
C) Peabody Award
D) Pulitzer Prize
- Which football club is going to represent India in the AFC Club Championship 2020-21?
A) Gokulam Kerala FC
B) Chennai City FC
C) Real Kashmir FC
D) Churchill Brothers FC
- Which of the following companies has acquired 40.95% Stake in Just Dial for Rs 3,497 Crore?
A) Adani Group
C) Reliance Retail Ventures
D) Tata CLiQ
- With which bank has BUSY Accounting Software partnered for banking solutions within the software?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- According to a UNESCO, UNICEF, World Bank and OECD global “Survey on National Education Responses to COVID-19 School Closures”, how many countries are not taking action to help students catch up on their learning post-COVID-19 school closures?
A) 2 in 5
B) 2 in 3
C) 1 in 3
D) 1 in 4
- Gautam Benegal who passed away recently was related with which profession?
C) Tabla Master
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of All India Football Federation situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Asian Football Confederation situated?
A) Jakarta, Indonesia
B) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
C) Beijing, China
D) Manila, Philippines
- Where is the HQ of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development situated?
A) Bern, Switzerland
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Rome, Italy
D) Paris, France