Current Affairs 18 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 17, 2018
- Which Indian state has been ranked at top position in the Composite Water Management Index (CWMI) issued by NITI Aayog?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has recently transformed which among the given rocket system into a precision-guided missile with enhanced features?
- Which among the following companies has announced to make investment in setting up India’s first carbon fibre manufacturing unit to cater to aerospace and defence needs?
A) Reliance Industries
B) Larsen and Toubro
C) Tata Group
D) Adani Group
- Which north eastern state has recently launched GPS (Global Positioning System) and wireless based 24×7 “mobile policing” service to curb crime?
- Name the first Indian batsman to achieve the record of scoring century before lunch during one-off Test match event.
A) Gautam Gambhir
B) Shikhar Dhawan
C) Bhuvneshwar Kumar
D) Rohit Sharma
- Marg ERP limited has tied up with which bank to launch integrated payments platform for bank’s Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) customers using Marg’s accounting software?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Federal Bank
- When is the World Elder Abuse Awareness Day observed?
A) June 17
B) June 16
C) June 15
D) June 14
- The Government of India has in a counter attack move, introduced retaliatory tariffs worth ___________on 30 items imported from United States.
A) $340 million
B) $150 million
C) $200 million
D) $240 million
- When is the International Day of Family Remittances (IDFR) observed?
A) June 16
B) June 15
C) June 17
D) June 14
- Which among the following states has been adjudged as the top ranking state in NITI Aayog’s Composite Water Management Index in northeastern and Himalayan states category?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Name the private firm which has tied up with National Skill Development Corporation in an effort to train over 10,000 youth over the next 3 years and make them job ready.
A) Bajaj Auto
B) ICICI Bank
C) Muthoot Fincorp Limited
D) MoneyGram International Inc
- Amelia Kerr recently scored record breaking 232 in women’s ODI against Ireland. She plays for which country?
A) West Indies
D) New Zealand
- The Ministry of AYUSH has launched 10 days Yoga Ambassador Tour in collaboration with which of the following states ahead of International Yoga Day?
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Elder Abuse Awareness Day?
A) Moving from Awareness to Action through a Human Rights based approach
B) Understand and End Financial Abuse of Older People: A Human Rights Issue
C) Falling Between the Cracks: Abuse and Violence against Older Women Marking World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
D) Stop elder abuse; remember, you will also become old soon