Current Affairs 18 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 17, 2019
- Recently, the centre has approved setting up of e-Foreigner Tribunal in Which state?
- Which state will set up a Skill University at cost of Rs 850 cr?
- The Intersessional meeting of Kimberley Process will take place in which city?
- As per ISRO, India to have its own space station by Which year?
- As per RBI data,bank frauds touched how much amount in 2018-19?
A)Rs 65500 cr
B)Rs 72500 cr
C)Rs 64500 cr
D)Rs 71500 cr
- Recently RBI will infuse how much amount into the financial system through bond purchases?
A)Rs 10000 cr
B)Rs 15000 cr
C)Rs 20000 cr
D)Rs 13000 cr
- Who won 17th National Squash Title 2019?
- Who won Pacific International Billiards Championship?
- Who has been awarded the BBC World Service Global Champion Award?
- Who received the ‘Save Water Hero Award’ to raise awareness about water conservation?
- The 22nd edition of the Emirates Recycling Awards held in Which city?
- When is International Day of Family Remittances observed?
- When is World Day to combat desertification and drought observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- Where is the HQ of RBI?