Current Affairs 18 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 17, 2021
- ‘My Life in Full’ is the memoir of whom?
A) Chanda Kochhar
B) Indra Nooyi
C) Chandrika Tandon
D) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Undertow’?
A) Mamoni Raisom Goswami
B) Santwana Bardoloi
C) Rita Chowdhury
D) Jahnavi Barua
- Which country will host the Asian Boxing Championships 2021?
C) South Korea
- Who beat Dutee Chand to take the 100m Gold in the competitions at the NIS Campus?
A) PT Usha
B) M R Poovamma
- According to Stockholm-based defence think-tank SIPRI, India’s import of arms decreased by what percent between 2011-2015 and 2016-2020?
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) launched the ‘UPI-Help’ feature on which app in order to address issues and resolve complaints of users while conducting UPI transactions?
B) BHIM app
D) YONO SBI
- Which insurance company has launched Bachat Plus, a non-linked, participating, individual life assurance savings plan?
A) Life Insurance Corporation of India
B) SBI Life Insurance
C) The Oriental Insurance Company
D) New India Assurance
- In March 2021, Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) approved IPO application requests via which app?
B) Airtel Thanks
C) YONO SBI
- Which bank and mobile app respectively topped the app category on the UPI platform in terms of volume and amount involved in the transactions that it facilitated in February 2021?
A) ICICI Bank and Paytm
B) ICICI Bank and PhonePe
C) State Bank of India and Paytm
D) State Bank of India and PhonePe
- In March 2021, Reserve Bank of India imposed a penalty of how much amount on State Bank of India (SBI) for contravention of norms?
A) Rs 4 crore
B) Rs 3 crore
C) Rs 2 crore
D) Rs 1 crore
- Which city and capital city have been ranked at top in ‘World Air Quality Report, 2020’ as most polluted city and capital city respectively?
A) Mumbai and Beijing
B) Xinjiang and Delhi
C) Xinjiang and Dhaka
D) Mumbai and Delhi
- Who is the head of the committee formed by central government to review Medical Care and Public Health arrangements for Kumbh Mela at Haridwar in Uttarakhand?
A) D Bhagwat
B) Harshul Narain
C) Vikas Bhalla
D) SK Singh
- Which state government will set up 100 nursery sports academies to give an opportunity to children to play in their districts in the academies?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Himachal Pradesh
- National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development announced in this year’s budget, approved by cabinet, will be set up with a corpus and initial grant of how much amount respectively?
A) Rs 20,000 cr and Rs 8,000 cr
B) Rs 20,000 cr and Rs 5,000 cr
C) Rs 22,000 cr and Rs 5,000 cr
D) Rs 25,000 cr and Rs 7,000 cr
- Which states in the country have lead in the usage of drip irrigation?
A) Assam, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Maharashtra
B) Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala
C) Tripura, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra
D) Sikkim, Kerala, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Boxing Association situated?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) Mexico City, Mexico
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia