Current Affairs 18 November 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 November 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 17, 2019
- Which state government launched ‘Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana’?
- Which body recently sets up special unit against child pornography known as online Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation(OCSAE) Prevention and Investigation Unit?
- Who will head the panel that has been set up by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) for bicycle to manufacture and design bicycles which are comparable with global standards for exports and domestic market?
- which country has successfully conducted the first night trial of Agni-II?
- Gotabaya Rajapaksa was sworn in as president of which country?
- Which state police bags 3rd prize for response to emergency among 500 forces?
- Who was conferred the ICCR distinguished alumni award in Dhaka?
A)Rezwana Choudhury Bannya
B)Rabindra Nath Singh
- Recently,Azad Yusuf passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Abdul Jabbar passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Tony Mann passed away,He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Central Bureau of Investigation?
- What is the currency of SriLanka?