Current Affairs 18 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 17, 2020
- Which state government launched a ‘Poshan Sarkar’ program to ensure participation and leadership of local bodies-Gram Panchayats and Urban Bodies in the nutrition campaign?
C) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which company has tied up with SwissRapide AG to bring Maglev trains (magnetic levitation) to India?
A) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
B) Steel Authority of India
C) Bharat Electronics
D) NTPC Limited
- In September 2020, 10th Defence Technology and Trade Initiative held virtually between India and which country?
- Which of the following will be implementing a new loan scheme for women’s self help groups to start production of value added food products like chips, pickles, jams etc from the next Gandhi Jayanthi day on October 2nd?
- Which country’s former president Moussa Traore, who was in power from 1968 to 1991, passed away?
- Prominent Ayurveda physician PR Krishnakumar who passed away recently hails from which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- SBM Bank India in collaboration with which of the following has launched SBM World Debit Card, a premium and exclusive card?
A) Amercian Express
- Titan Company Ltd in collaboration with which bank has introduced ‘Titan Pay’, a contactless payment functionality for the first time in India?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) ICICI Bank
- Which Metro Rail Corporation has launched India’s first indigenously-built CBTC (Communication Based Train Control) based signalling technology for metro railway with the launch of the i-ATS?
A) Kolkata Metro
B) Chennai Metro
C) Lucknow Metro
D) Delhi Metro
- Which state’s Industry Department has signed an MoU with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) to encourage the MSME sector in the State?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which state among the following has signed an MoU with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) to provide financial, technical, marketing and export support to MSMEs in the state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- In September 2020, which country joined the Djibouti Code of Conduct/ Jeddah Amendment, DCOC/JA, as Observer?
- How much amount has been allocated to promote online learning to mitigate the effect of COVID-19 pandemic by the central government?
A) Rs. 842 crore
B) Rs. 818 crore
C) Rs. 904 crore
D) Rs. 765 crore
- As announced in September 2020, state-run banks are poised to get how much amount through recapitalization bonds this financial year?
A) Rs. 20,000 crore
B) Rs. 30,000 crore
C) Rs. 1 0,000 crore
D) Rs. 25,000 crore
- Scholar Kapila Vatsyayan who passed away recently was related to which of the following?
- Who has been appointed as the Director of Global Business Group to lead the strategy and delivery of the India Marketing Solutions by Facebook?
A) Sanjiv Reddy
B) Rahul Sachdeva
C) Arun Srinivas
D) Mukul Gaba
- Who has won the 2020 Richard C. Holbrooke Distinguished Achievement Award?
A) Margaret Atwood
B) Toni Morrison
C) J. K. Rowling
D) Elisabeth Moss
- GuideVision, which is acquired by Infosys, is a consultancy situated in which country?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Budapest, Hungary
C) Prague, Czech Republic
D) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Where will the world’s first Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) terminal be built with a proposed investment of Rs 1,900 crore whose letter of intent (LOI) has been approved by the state government?
A) Kandla Port
B) Bhavnagar port
C) Marmagao Port
D) Nhava Sheva Port
- Which state government has launched Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY), a scheme of providing interest-free loans to women’s groups in the state?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which state’s power distribution company became the first to adopt e-office in the country?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs gave approval to the Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to which district?