Current Affairs 18 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 17, 2021
- How much amount was sanctioned by the Centre government under PRASHAD scheme to boost tourism in North East Region?
A) ₹250 cr
B) ₹150 cr
C) ₹100 cr
D) ₹200 cr
- Who will head the high level expert committee for a comprehensive review of National Cadet Corps (NCC)?
A) Baiyayant Panda
B) Vaishali Vajpayee
C) Shashi Tharoor
D) Rakesh Sharma
- Recently which airport was declared as customs notified airport by Central Board of Indirect Taces and Customes?
A) IGI Airport
B) Kushinagar Airport
C) Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport
D) Lal Bahadur Shashtri Airport
- Recently the government allowed how much percent FDI in India’s telecom sector?
- As per Agricultural minister Narendra Singh Tomar,how much amount of loans have been given under Kisan Credit Card?
A) ₹15 lakh cr
B) ₹10 lakh cr
C) ₹12 lakh cr
D) ₹14 lakh cr
- Recently which organisation launched a report on measures to ramp up urban planning capacity in India, recommending ‘Healthy City for All’ by 2030?
A) Planning Commission
B) NITI Aayog
- Which company has been empanelled for processing Ayushman Bharat cards under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) by the National Health Authority?
A) BLS International
- Union Cabinet approved government guarantee up to how much amount to back Security Receipts to be issued by National Asset Reconstruction Company Limited, NARCL?.
A) ₹25500 cr
B) ₹30000 cr
C) ₹30500 cr
D) ₹30600 cr
- Which Organisation in tie-up with ISRO,CBSE launched ‘Space Challenge’?
D) NITI Aayog
- USA,UK and which other country have announced to form a group named AUKUS?
D) New Zealand
- Recently SIDBI collaborated with which state government for development of MSMEs?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Recently Escorts tied up with which bank to provide financial solutions to farmers?
A) IndusInd Bank
C) IDBI Bank
- Recently which Indian NBFC issued India’s first-ever Euro Green Bonds?
- Which bank has entered into a strategic co-lending alliance with Indiabulls Commercial Credit and Indiabulls Housing Finance (IHFL) for MSME and Priority Sector Housing Loans respectively?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Punjab and Sind Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) IDBI Bank
- Recently PM Modi launched which channel along with Vice President of India and Rajya Sabha Chairperson, M Venkaiah Naidu and Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla at the Main Committee Room to target national and international audiences through its content?
A) Sansad TV
B) Lok Sabha TV
C) Rajya Sabha TV
D) Parliament TV
- Recently Aziz Hajini passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Yuriy Sedykh passed away,He was related to which field?
- Which state government is celebrating the 143rd birthday of E.V. Ramasamy as Social Justice Day on September 17,2021?
B) Tamil Nadu
- What is the theme of World Patient Safety Day 2021?
A) Care and share
B) Safe maternity and newborn care
C) Raise global awareness
D) Act now for safe delivery
- When is Hyderabad Liberation Day observed?
A) September 17
B) September 18
C) September 19
D) September 20
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is Kushinagar Airport located?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Where is HQ of SIDBI?
- Where is the HQ of IndusInd Bank?
D) New Delhi
- Where is HQ of Punjab and Sind Bank?
A) New Delhi