Current Affairs 19 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 18, 2018
- The Bombay High Court has barred the Maharashtra Cricket Association (MCA) from using water from which of the following dams for maintaining Pune ground for IPL 2018 matches ?
A) Panshet Dam
B) Pavana Dam
C) Mulshi Dam
D) Bhatsa Dam
- As per the data by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), what is the expected cost of the Chandrayaan-2 mission of India?
A) Rs 500 crore
B) Rs 1000 crore
C) Rs 800 crore
D) Rs 900 crore
- According to the annual State of Global Air Report by Health Effects Institute (HEI), _______ percent of World’s population is exposed to dangerous levels of air pollution.
- The third edition of the Annual 5G India Congress 2018 was held in which city?
A) New Delhi
- Pulitzer Prize does not include an award for which of the following categories?
- The Global IT Challenge for Youth with Disabilities (GITC), 2018 will take place in which city in November 2018?
C) New Delhi
- India’s first metal – to – metal bonding facility has been inaugurated in which of the following cities recently?
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently participated in an event named Bharat Ki Baat, Sabke Saath organised from which of the following international city?
C) New York
- The 1st Regional Workshop on star rating of Garbage- Free Cities was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Name the filmmaker who has created history by becoming the first director whose films have globally fetched over $10 billion at Box Office.
A) Martin Scorsese
B) James Cameron
C) Steven Spielberg
D) Christopher Nolan
- How many global tech firms have signed “Cybersecurity Tech Accord” to prevent malicious attacks by cyber-criminals and nation-states?
- The government of Assam has rolled out Atal Amrit Abhiyan under which every individual from Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Above Poverty Line (APL) families would be given medical care of upto Rs _____ lakh
A) Rs 2 lakh
B) Rs 5 lakh
C) Rs 3 lakh
D) Rs 4 lakh
- When is the World Heritage Day observed?
A) April 20
B) April 19
C) April 18
D) April 21
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Heritage Day?
A) Heritage for Generations
B) Cultural Heritage and Sustainable Tourism
C) Heritage of Sport
D) Agricultural Heritage
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Health Effects Institute is a non-profit corporation situated in which country?
A) United States
B) United Kingdom
- Who is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
A) Giriraj Singh
B) Alphons Kannanthanam
C) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
D) Hardeep Singh Puri