Current Affairs 19 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 18, 2020
- Which state government have asked officials to use the new ‘Assess Koro Na’ app for door-to-door survey in COVID-19 containment zones?
- Which state government has launched a helpline to address mental health and psychological problems that may arise during the COVID-19 lockdown period?
- How much compensation will be provided to postal employees in case they succumb to COVID-19?
- Recently RBI cancelled the license of which bank as it does not have adequate capital?
B)Mapusa Urban Cooperative Bank
C)Jila Sehkari Bank
D)Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank
- RBI exempted accounts with moratorium benefits from asset recognition norms for how many days?
- How much amount of “fund of funds” would be set up for export-oriented Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)?
- S&P Global Ratings slashed India growth forecast for the current fiscal to how much percent?
- As per RBI, country’s foreign exchange reserves have risen to how much as of April 10,2020?
A)USD 454.9 billion
B)USD 502.5 billion
C)USD 450.6 billion
D)USD 476.5 billion
- Which Company announced the acquisition of the United Kingdom’s most iconic sporting motorcycle ‘Norton’?
- Recently Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has developed a diagnostic test for Covid-19 which it claims can furnish results in less than half the time taken by the method currently being used in the country and for a fraction of its cost.It is situated in which state?
- Recently which Earth-Size and Habitable Zone Planet Found Hidden in Early NASA Kepler Data?
A)Kepler 5464 d
B)Artemis 6800 c
C)Kepler 1231 b
D)Kepler 1649 c
- Which application was launched by the government for Transportation of Farm Produce to Mandis Amid Lockdown 2.0?
- Which department has created an Integrated Geospatial Platform out of available geospatial datasets, standards-based services, and analytic tools to help decision making during the current COVID-19 outbreak?
A)Department of Science and Technology
B)Department of Personnel Training
C)Department of Social Development
D)Department of a Health Affairs
- Recently Saharai Oran passed away.He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of Shuttling to the Top: The Story of P.V. Sindhu?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- In which state,Mapusa Urban cooperative Bank is located?
- Where is the HQ of S&P global?