Current Affairs 19 August 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 18, 2017
- “Champions of Change” initiative, an effort to bring together diverse strengths for the benefit of the nation and society was organised by _______ in August 2017.
A) NITI Aayog
B) Ministry of AYUSH
C) Ministry of Women and Child Development
D) Ministry of Culture
- As announced by DoNER Minister Dr Jitendra Singh, where will the North Eastern Cultural and Information Centre be set up?
B) New Delhi
C ) Gurugram
- Who has topped the Fortune’s annual list of 40 young and influential people in the field of business inspiring others with their work?
A) Leo Varadkar
B) Shinzo Abe
C) Emmanuel Macron
D) Geraldine Buckingham
- Which of the following banks has entered into a corporate agency agreement with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance and Cholamandalam MS General Insurance for distribution of their insurance products?
A) Central Bank of India
B) Union Bank of India
C) United Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- Export of gold jewellery, medallions and other articles with purity above how much carat has been banned by the government?
- Who has been appointed as Pakistan’s High Commissioner to India?
A) Sohail Qureshi
B) Abdul Basit
C) Abdul Rehmat
D) Sohail Mahmood
- Who has been appointed as Executive Director of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
A) Kashish Patel
B) Bhavya Nanda
C) Mamta Suri
D) Reema Sen
- Vishal Sikka has resigned as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of ___________
A) Facebook India
C) Google India
- Who has been conferred with the ‘Best Woman Entrepreneur Award 2017’ by ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India)?
A) Ridhima Sen
B) Upasana Taku
C) Nisha Bhandarkar
D) Raima Gill
- Paul Saheb known as S Paul who has passed away recently was a veteran _______
- Who has topped the Forbes’ list of highest paid female athletes of 2017?
A) Venus Williams
B) Maria Sharapova
C) Angelique Kerber
D) Serena Williams
- Who has been awarded with the 7th Bharat Ratna Dr. Ambedkar Award for his legendary 48 years of musical work in both Bollywood and Hollywood?
A) Sonu Nigam
B) Bappi Lahiri
D) Udit Narayan
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Serena Williams is related to which of the following sports?
- Where is the headquarters of Infosys Limited, an Indian multinational corporation situated?
- Who is the chairperson of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India?
A) M. S. Sahoo
B) Ajay Tyagi
C) Amardeep Singh Bhatia
D) G. S. Yadav
- Where is the headquarters of Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) located?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the headquarters of Union Bank of India located?
C) New Delhi