Current Affairs 19 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 18, 2019
- How much amount has been deposited in over 36 crore bank accounts under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) as per latest data?
A)Rs 2 lakh crore
B)Rs 3 lakh crore
C)Rs 4 lakh crore
D)Rs 1 lakh crore
- The world’s first museum dedicated to the life and times of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu was opened in which city?
- Recently Which city’s Hazratganj Chauraha has been renamed as Atal Chowk?
- Recently Tirur Betel leaf gets GI tag.It belongs to which state?
- Indian Navy will host MILAN,a multi lateral naval exercise in which state in March 2020?
- According to latest data by RBI,India’s foreign exchange reserves surged to how much amount?
A)$ 430.572 billion
B)$ 443.876 billion
C)$ 456.876 billion
D)$ 342.845 billion
- Who won the maiden title at the 12th Leg of Hero Women’s Pro Golf Tour in Hyderabad?
- Who is the author of novel “Second Night”?
- Recently Ranjit Guru passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently novelist Ekushey Padak passed away.She belongs to which nation?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana launched?
- Where is the HQ of Reserve Bank of India?