Current Affairs 19 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 18, 2017
- Who among the following has broken all the past records to become the fastest sailor in the world for sailing solo around the world?
A) Francois Gabart
B) Thomas Coville
C) Francis Joyon
D) Robin Lee Graham
- Who has been conferred with the first Smita Patil Memorial Award 2017?
A) Amrita Singh
D) Madhuri Dixit
- The first ever Tribal Sports Meet 2017 has been organized by which state government?
D) West Bengal
- When is the International Migrants Day observed?
A) December 15
B) December 19
C) December 17
D) December 18
- Which of the following companies has been temporarily barred by UIDAI from conducting Aadhaar linked e-KYC verification of SIM cards and bank clients?
C) Reliance Communications
- Name the player to win the 2017 Commonwealth Wrestling Championship in the 62kg women’s freestyle category
A) Ritu Malik
B) Sakshi Malik
C) Divya Kakran
D) Manu Tomar
- Who has been elected the new President of Chile?
A) Kenneth Bunker
B) Kristen Sehnbrunch
C) Alejandro Guillier
D) Sebastian Pinera
- Which state has launched the Safe City Surveillance Scheme for keeping the crimes against women in check?
- What was the theme of the 2017 International Migrants Day?
A) A Call to Affirm the Human Rights of All Migrants
B) Migration and Youth: Challenges and Opportunities
C) Safe Migration in a World on the Move
D) Listen to the Voices of Migrants
- The 35 years old former AC Milan and Real Madrid midfielder ‘Kaka’ announced his retirement from professional football. He belongs to which country?
- Australia leads the 2017 Ashes series 3-0 against England with an innings victory in the third Test which was held in_______
A) WACA Ground, Perth
B) Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
C) Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
D) Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
- Based on the latest United Nation report, India has a tendency to grow at ____ percent in the next two decades due to its largely positive and “favourable to growth” economic conditions
A) 7 Percent
B) 8.5 Percent
C) 7.5 Percent
D) 8 Percent
- Name the political party to win the 2017 Assembly elections of Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh
A) Indian National Congress
B) Bharatiya Janata Party
C) Nationalist Congress Party
D) Bharatiya Tribal Party
- In its recent predictions the United Nation has projected India’s GDP for the year 2018 at ____ percent
A) 7.2 Percent
B) 7 Percent
C) 7.5 Percent
D) 7.7 Percent
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Chile?
- The 2017–18 Ashes is series of Test cricket matches played between which countries?
A) Australia & England
B) New Zealand & England
C) India & Australia
D) Australia & New Zealand
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- Who is the secretary general of United Nations?
A) Kristalina Georgieva
B) Christine Lagarde
C) Audrey Azoulay
D) Antonio Guterres