Current Affairs 19 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 18, 2018
- Which country was welcomed by India as a member of International Solar Aliance?
- India’s largest cancer hospital opened up in which state?
- Government approved two new All India Institute of Medical Sciences in which states?
A)Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand
B)Telanagana and Sikkim
C)TamilNadu and Telangana
D)Tamilnadu and Bihar
- How much financial aid was provided for establishment of odiya Cultural Centre in Gujarat’s Surat for their social celebrations?
A)Rs 10 crore
B)Rs 15 crore
C)Rs 5 crore
D)Rs 20 crore
- Who is the author of the book “Timeless Laxman”?
A)Usha Srinivas Laxman
- Who has been appointed as Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs(CBIC)?
B)Pranab Kumar Das
- Who was appointed as Additional Solicitor General?
- Who was been named People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals(PETA) India’s Person of the Year for 2018?
- Former PM Tulsi Giri passed away.He was the former PM of which country?
- What is the theme of this year’s International migrants Day 2018?
A)Migration with Dignity
B)safe migration in a world on the move
C)Campaign against Togetherness
D)Safe,regular and together
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of PETA?
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs?
- Where is the HQ of International Solar Alliance?