Current Affairs 19 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 18, 2019
- GeM_IndiaGovernment e-commerce portal GeM has launched which national outreach programme to bring on-board more local sellers?
- Which became the seventh state police force in India to be bestowed with the honour of the President’s Colours?
- In which state,Orange festival was observed?
- The Five-day music festival ‘Tansen Samaroh’ begins in which city?
- Which state panchayat tops ranking under Mission Antyodaya scheme?
- The deadline for the government’s Accessible India Campaign (AIC) has been extended to which day?
- Which country to sign contract with India next year for BrahMos missiles?
- Which country successfully tests air-launched, land attack versions of BrahMos missile?
- World’s first liquid hydrogen carrier ship launched in which country?
- In which country, Historic mosque was moved before dam waters rised?
- From which date, National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) facility available for 24 hours a day throughout the year?
- Recently Mastercard selected which company for its Start Path program?
- How much amount of loan has been signed by India and the Asian Development Bank to Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) to expand energy efficiency investments in India?
- Recently Laura Marsh announced her retirement from which sports?
- Which Indian players named in ICC Women’s ODI Team of the Year?
D)All of these
- In which city,Haneda Airport is situated where robots will be greeting and guiding travellers during 2020 Olympics?
- Recently Shriram Lagoo passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Anna Karina passed away.She was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ ofAsian Development Bank?
- Where is the HQ of MasterCard?
- What is the currency of Turkey?