Current Affairs 19 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 18, 2020
- which state celebrated seed sowing festival ‘Lui-Ngai-Ni’?
- Which state launched ”Yodhavu” mobile app to combat drug menace?
- Which state government renamed Ambala City bus stand after after late external affairs minister and BJP veteran Sushma Swaraj?
- India to have 1st “Integrated Tri-services Command” by which year?
- Which state government becomes first state to enforce Performance Regulation Act for power department?
- The 26th edition of the United Nations Climate Change Conference, or COP26, will be held in which city?
- Which country hosted 13th Asian Business & Social Investor Forum 2020 & 4th Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2020?
- How much amount of loan was signed by India with World bank to improve groundwater management?
- recently Credai launched which application to connect homebuyers with developers?
- Which Company to wind down free public WiFi service at rail stations?
- Who has soared to another pole vault world record as he easily cleared 6.18m at the World Athletics Glasgow Indoor Grand Prix?
A)Swede Armand Mondo Duplantis
D)Arnold Sues Bach
- Recently Amit Dahiya was banned by Anti-Doping Disciplinary Panel of the NADA.He belongs from which state?
- Which country will host the men’s edition of the junior hockey World Cup 2021?
- Recently which company acquired Bhushan Power and Steel for ₹19700 crore?
- The 2020 Laureus World Sports Awards were held in which city?
- The 65th Amazon Filmfare Awards 2020 held in which city?
- Recently Tapas Pal passed away.He was a former Trinamool Congress MP and related to which profession?
- Recently Nikita Pearl Waligwa passes away.She was related to which field?
- Recently Lynn Cohen died in New York.She was associated with which profession?
- Who translated the book Chanakya Niti: Verses on Life and Living” from Sanskrit?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- where is the HQ of National Company Law Tribunal?
- What is the currency of South Africa?
- Where is the HQ of National Anti Doping Agency?