Current Affairs 19 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 18, 2020
- How much amount has been planned to be spent on creating oil and gas infrastructure over the 5 years as said by PM Modi under One nation one gas grid vision?
A) Rs 7.5 lakh cr
B) Rs 8.0 lakh cr
C) Rs 8.5 lakh cr
D) Rs 9.0 lakh cr
- How much amount of production linked incentives scheme has been approved by the cabinet for the telecom sector?
A) Rs 13500 cr
B) Rs 12195 cr
C) Rs 12700 cr
D) Rs 15678 cr
- How much amount of proposals has been approved by the government to increase level of processing and value addition of horticultural and agricultural produce?
A) Rs 400 cr
B) Rs 363 cr
C) Rs 425 cr
D) Rs 500 cr
- Under Jal Jeevan mission,how many rural household have been provided tap water connections?
A) 3 cr 53 lakhs
B) 4 cr 55 lakhs
C) 5 cr 25 lakhs
D) 2 cr 23 lakhs
- Recently which mission was launched by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs under Jal Jeevan Mission Urban?
A) Pilot Pey Jal Survekshan
B) Jal Suraksha
C) Pilot Jal
D) Jal Amrut
- Which state government launched “Maa” canteens for providing subsidised cooked meals for the poor and the destitute at a nominal cost of ₹5?
- Which company has partnered with Razorpay to make digital payments more accessible for MSMEs and startup’s?
- How much amount of debt agreement was signed between Asian a development Bank and Medanta to support Covid 19 response?
A) Rs 50 cr
B) Rs 100 cr
C) Rs 75 cr
D) Rs 80 cr
- As per RBI, at how much percent is bank credit growth of fiscal year 20 level?
- At how much percent India’s GDP will grow in FY22 as per Nomura?
- Which company has announced partnership with Google Cloud to transform Indian businesses?
A) Tata Communications
D) Reliance Communications
- Which IT company has signed MoU with IIT Kharagpur for cyber security?
- Who has been appointed as under Secretary General and associate administrator of United Nations Development Programme?
A) Shreyas Vembu
B) Usha Padhee
C) Aveek Sarkar
D) Usha Rao Monari
- Recently, Jean Michael Sama has been appointed as new PM of which country?
- Who has been appointed as ambassador of Agriculture Department of Karnataka?
A) Amitabh Bachchan
B) Darshan toogudeepa
C) Ajith Kumar
D) Joseph Vijay
- Who has been appointed as brand ambassador of CEAT for promoting puncture safe tyres of bikes?
A) Rana Daggubati
B) Ayushmaan Khurrana
C) Mahesh Babu
D) Vicky Kaushal
- What is the name of third Scorpene submarine which was recently commissioned by Indian Navy?
A) INS Karanj
B) INS Vela
C) INS Khanderi
D) INS Vagir
- Who launched the e-Chhawani portal recently?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Prakash Javedkar
- Recently Captain Satish Sharma passed away. He was related to which field?
D) Social Activist
- Who is the author of he novel – “ASOCA:A Sutra”?
A) John Milton
B) Thomas Carl
C) EM Forster
D) Irwin Allan Sealys
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of MasterCard?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- What is the capital of Congo?
- What is the constituency of Minister of Defence, Rajnath Singh?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of Nomura Holdings?
C) New Delhi
D) New York