Current Affairs 19 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 18, 2020
- How much amount has been released by Ministry of Finance as grants-in-aid to 2.63 lakh Rural Local Bodies (RLBs) of the country?
A) Rs 18,271 cr
B) Rs 15,983 cr
C) Rs 15,187 cr
D) Rs 16,652 cr
- According to a report by United Nations, in the last 10 years how many people have been lifted out of poverty by India?
A) 273 mn
B) 321 mn
C) 295 mn
D) 307 mn
- Which shipbuilding company has signed a contract with ASKO Maritime AS, Norway for construction of world’s first Autonomous electric vessels?
A) Mazagon Dock Limited
B) Goa Shipyard Limited
C) Hindustan Shipyard Limited
D) Cochin Shipyard Limited
- With which company has UNICEF India partnered to provide career counselling to young people in the country?
B) SAP India
- In July 2020, the Drug Controller General of India approved vaccine against which disease as country’s first fully indigenously developed vaccine?
- Which state’s police launched a month-long virtual awareness campaign ‘CybHER’ in the wake of cybercrime against the women and children in the state?
B) West Bengal
- In which state is the Harela festival celebrated where ‘Smriti Van’ was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of the state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Start-up from which institute has developed a portable hospital unit called ‘MediCAB,’ that can be installed anywhere within two hours by four people?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Ropar
C) IIT Indore
D) IIT Delhi
- According to property consultant Cushman & Wakefield, what is the rank of India in global manufacturing locations among 48 countries?
- What is the rank of India in the World Intellectual Property Indicators 2019 list?
- Pakistan and China have signed an agreement for the 700 MW Azad Pattan hydel power project situated on which river?
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of SBI Cards?
A) Sachin Gaba
B) Hardayal Prasad
C) Ashwini Kumar Tewari
D) Shravan Malhotra
- Shyam Srinivasan has been re-appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of which bank?
A) Karur Vyasya Bank
B) Indian Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of HCL Technologies after Shiv Nadar stepped down from the position?
A) Kavita Mishra
B) Bhawna Saini
C) Ravina Khattar
D) Roshni Malhotra
- Who has been signed as the brand ambassador of India news website, SportsAdda?
A) Brett Lee
B) Ricky Ponting
C) Kumar Sangakkara
D) Virat Kohli
- Which of the following country has appointed its first female prime minister, Rose Christiane Ossouka Raponda?
- Who became the youngest person to receive an honorary doctorate from the University of Manchester for his work campaigning against child poverty?
A) Wayne Rooney
B) Ruud van Nistelrooy
C) Marcus Rashford
D) Anthony Martial
- Indian player Ramesh Tikaram passed away recently of Coronavirus. He was related to which sport?
- On July 15th, 2020, which state observed School Education Day in the memory of state’s former CM K Kamaraj?
D) Tamil Nadu