Current Affairs 19 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 18, 2018
- Recently US Scientists has unveiled world’s most powerful and smartest scientific supercomputer named_____________with computing capacity of 200,000 trillion calculations per second.
- Who among the following has been named as the new President of Colombia?
A) Ivan Duque
B) Efrain Cepeda
C) Juan Manuel Santos
D) Rigoberto Echeverri
- According to FDI Report 2018, which among the following countries has surpassed India to become the top destination for greenfield FDI investment in 2017?
A) South Korea
D) United States
- Who among the following has won the 2018 Stuttgart Open Cup?
A) Nick Kyrgios
B) David Belyavskiy
C) Roger Federer
D) Milos Raonic
- WhatsApp has collaborated with which among the given entity to launch WhatsApp’s payments service in India?
C) Indian Banks’ Association
D) NITI Aayog
- The International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) 2018 was held in which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- Sandeep Bakhshi has recently been appointed as the Wholetime Director and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of which bank?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- When is the World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought observed?
A) June 16
B) June 18
C) June 17
D) June 15
- Which among the following tech giant has partnered with National Commission for Women (NCW) to conduct a digital literacy programme for women?
- Name the winner of U.S. Open Golf 2018 Tournament.
A) Curtis Strange
B) Dustin Johnson
C) Tommy Fleetwood
D) Brooks Koepka
- Glonass-M navigation satellite has been launched by which country?
D) United States
- According to 11th Common Review Mission (CRM) report of the National Health Mission, India recorded a reduction of _________ percent in Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) since 2013.
- The Central government has formed a 7 member committee of Chief Ministers to look into the feasibility of linking MNREGA with the agriculture sector. Who has been appointed as the head of the committee?
A) Yogi Adityanath
B) Shivraj Singh Chouhan
C) Vijay Rupani
D) Mamata Banerjee
- Lt Gen Aziz Ahmed has been sworn in as the new Army Chief of which country?
- Which among the given has recently been included by WHO as a serious disorder in its latest International Classification of Diseases (ICD) list under the addictive disorders category?
A) Alcoholic disorder
B) Surfing Disorder
C) Social Networking disorder
D) Gaming disorder
- What is the theme of 2018 World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought?
A) Land has true value – invest in it
B) Protect Earth. Restore Land. Engage People
C) Conserving land and energy = Securing our common future
D) Women and Desertification
- Who among the following has clinched the men’s single title in the 2018 All India Senior Ranking Tournament?
A) Dhruv Kapila
B) Sourabh Verma
C) Shlok Ramachandran
D) Pratul Joshi
- Which among the following countries has signed an agreement with Macedonia to change laters name to the Republic of Northern Macedonia?
- The Asia and Oceania Region Inter-Governmental Ministerial meeting on anti-doping has been organised in which country?
A) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
B) Kathmandu, Nepal
C) Colombo, Sri Lanka
D) New Delhi, India
- The Goa Revolution Day was observed on which of the following days?
A) June 16
B) June 17
C) June 18
D) June 15
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Macedonia?
- The Tata Institute of Social Sciences is located in which city?
A) New Delhi
- Bogota is the capital of which country?