Current Affairs 19 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 18, 2021
- How much amount was allocated to Kerala under Jal Jeevan Mission recently?
A) ₹1804 cr
B) ₹1900 cr
C) ₹2105 cr
D) ₹1810 cr
- Recently how many Centres of Excellence was inaugurated in Karnataka under Indo-Israel Agricultural Project?
- Which state government launched the AI Mission (AIM) powered by NASSCOM?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount of budgetary support was approved for research and innovation in the defence sector for the next five years?
A) ₹499 cr
B) ₹555 cr
C) ₹505 cr
D) ₹482 cr
- Recently the government extended the validity of motor vehicle documents like driving licence (DL), registration certificate (RC) and permits till which date?
A) August 30,2021
B) Oct 30,2021
C) September 25,2021
D) September 30,2021
- Which university along with a Pune-based organisation, Lighthouse Communities Foundation will set up centres near slum clusters to help youngsters develop skills for better employability?
A) Delhi Skill University
C) St Stephens
D) Integral University
- Recently Govt Approved Restructuring of Ordnance Factory Board into how many New Corporate Entities?
- Which state government sets up Commission to Study Enrollment Ratio of Govt School Students in Professional Courses?
- Recently which UT has been declared Open Defecation Free UT in India under the First Phase of Swachh Bharat Mission?
- What is the rank of India in Global Peace Index 2021?
- How much amount of line of credit was extended to SriLanka by India for solar energy projects?
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 200 million
C) USD 250 million
D) USD 300 million
- As per a brokerage report,Indian economy contacted by how much percent in Q1?
- Recently government announced the phased implementation of mandatory hallmarking of gold jewellery.It will be initially available in how many districts?
- Recently GI Certified Jalgaon Banana was exported to which country?
- Recently BCCI accepted whose plea to reduce his ban from cricket to seven years?
A) Shubman Gill
B) Ravindra Jadeja
C) S Sreesanth
D) Ankeet Chavan
- Which state government appointed Mukund Gosavi as brand ambassador of Corona vaccination program due to his selfless service?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently which magazine has recognised the ‘Southern Ocean’ as the world’s fifth ocean?
A) National Geographic
C) Planet M
- Recently which body launched TV channel selector portal for DTH and cable TV subscribers?
- Recently Chandrasekhar passed away.He was related to which profession?
- Recently Kenneth Kaunda passed away,He was the first president of which country?
- When is Sustainable Gastronomy Day observed?
A) June 17
B) June 16
C) June 15
D) June 18
- When is Autistic Pride Day observed?
A) June 19
B) June 16
C) June 18
D) June 17
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Zambia?
- Where is the HQ of TRAI?
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?