Current Affairs 19 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 18, 2021
- Who announced his retirement as Principal Advisor to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Nripendra Misra
B) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
C) Pramod Kumar Mishra
D) P.K. Sinha
- Who has become the first ever batsman to make 3000 runs in men’s T20I cricket?
A) AB de Villiers
B) Virat Kohli
C) Joe Root
D) Jasprit Bumrah
- Who is honoured with the International Woman of Courage (IWOC) Award 2021 by U.S. Consulate?
A) Medha Patkar
B) Aruna Roy
C) Gowsalya Shankar
D) Vandana Shiva
- Which renewable energy firm has now become a part of the World Economic Forum’s Global Lighthouse Network?
A) ReNew Power
B) Suzlon Energy
C) Tata Power Solar
D) Azure Power
- Which telecom equipment maker has partnered with Microsoft, Amazon web services and Google to develop new cloud-based 5G radio solutions with its radio access network (RNA) technology?
- The ICC slapped eight-year bans on cricketers Mohammad Naveed and Shaiman Anwar Butt playing for which country?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Which country has become the first country in central America and the third in all Americas to be declared malaria-free by World Health Organization (WHO)?
A) Costa Rica
D) El Salvador
- Samsung India partnered with which university to open a Samsung Innovation Lab under the Samsung Innovation Campus initiative?
A) Delhi Technological University
B) Birla Institute of Technology and Science
C) Netaji Subhas University of Technology
D) Maharshi Dayanand University
- Moudud Ahmed who passed away was the former prime minister of which country?
- According to global rating agency S&P, India and which other country were the most vulnerable to a repeat of the taper tantrum of 2013 as reflation trades were lifting US bond yields?
- Who is the head of the committee constituted by the government of India for the overall execution and monitoring of the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme?
A) Drishay Nagpal
B) HK Mittal
C) M Awasthi
D) Vijay Rana
- Which bank lead on overall daily and absolute mobile transaction values amongst private banks, as per data released by advisory and research firm Bernstein?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Axis Bank
- Sikkim has been paired with which of the following under Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat programme?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- John Magufuli who passed away was the president of which country?
- Which country has signed the International Solar Alliance under the amended ISA Framework Agreement in March 2021?
- India signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which country for cooperation in Sports and Youth Affairs?
- As informed by Railways’s Minister Piyush Goyal to Lok Sabha, Eastern and Western Dedicated Freight Corridors will become operational in which year?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the international body Stop TB Partnership Board?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Prakash Javedkar
D) Dr Harsh Vardhan
- DIlip Gandhi who passed away was related to which profession?
A) Film Director
- Who is the author of the book titled “Prince with a Paintbrush: The Story of Raja Ravi Varma”?
A) Shilpi Singh
B) Smita Verma
C) Chandran Bhatia
D) Shobha Tharoor
- Who is the author of the e-book titled ”Dawn Under The Dome”?
A) Prachi Rani
B) Swati Pandey
C) Meeta Awasthi
D) Kirti Tandon
- Union Tourism Ministry has signed an MoU with Monument Mitras to take up development, operations and maintenance of basic amenities of Dara Shikoh Library Building situated where?