Current Affairs 19 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 18, 2019
- Which organisation inaugurated the Young Scientist Programme?
- Which country sets Guinness world record of largest laundry lesson?
- Recently BSE launched Which application for its mutual fund platform?
- Which telecom operator partnered with Google to expand its WiFi footprint?
- Which company signed MoU with French digital content publishing firm Rakuten Aquafadas to collaborate on building enhanced customer experience offerings?
- Recently ICC released which song for the Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019?
- Recently Rallapalli Venkata Narasimha Rao passed away.He was related to which profession?
- Recently Which Internet most popular cat passed away.Name it?
- Recently MB Balakrishnan passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is International Day of Lights observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- Where is the HQ of ICC?