Current Affairs 19 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 18, 2021
- How much amount was released to 15 States in current FY for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission?
A) ₹5500 cr
B) ₹6100 cr
C) ₹5780 cr
D) ₹5950 cr
- Recently which state declared Black Fungus as a notified disease in the state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount was given by NABARD from its Rural Infrastructure Development Fund for Assam in FY21?
A) ₹1500 cr
B) ₹1323 cr
C) ₹1250 cr
D) ₹1236 cr
- Which company has partnered with SpaceX to provide cloud services to help deliver internet through the latter’s Starlink satellites?
- Recently Ministry of Tribal Affairs signed MoU with which company for digital transformation of Tribal Schools?
- Which company got Competition Commission of India nod to acquire DHFL?
A) Piramal Enterprises
B) SBI Capital
C) Fairfax Holdings
D) Adani Enterprises
- Who won back-to-back men’s high jump titles in the Big 12 Outdoor Track and Field Championships in Manhattan, USA?
A) Rakesh Powar
B) Shankar Narayan
C) Vijay Goel
D) Tejaswini Shankar
- Who won men’s single Italian Open 2021?
A) Croats Nikola
B) Mate Pavic
C) Novak Djokovic
D) Rafael Nadal
- Who won the Betfred British Masters Title 2021?
A) Richard Bland
B) Shubhendu Sharma
C) Andre Zeverev
D) Croat Niklus
- Who has been named batting coach of the Indian women’s cricket team?
A) Ramesh Powar
B) Shiv Sunder Das
C) Rahul Dravid
D) Abhay Patel
- Recently who was inducted posthumously to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, as the class of 2020?
A) Magic Johnson
B) Michael Jordan
C) Lebrun James
D) Kobe Bryant
- Which organisation announced, the creation of a new award — the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Social Justice Champion Award — to recognise players who are making strides in the fight for social justice?
- Who has been conferred International Invincible Gold Medal of this year?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Amit Shah
- Which state launched ‘HIT Covid App’ to ensure regular monitoring, tracking of home isolated patients?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently Padma Shree awardee and former national president of the Indian Medical Association passed away.Name him/her?
A) KK Agarwal
B) Vikas Chaturvedi
C) Taraknath Banerjee
D) Amit Mistry
- Recently retired Indian Foreign Service offer and former Ambassador to Nepal and Hungary was passed away.Name him/her?
A) Aravindo Deo
B) Dinesh Dixit
C) Aurobindo Banerjee
D) Pratyush Singh
- Recently Anjan Bandyopadhyay passes away,He was related to which profession?
D) Social Activist
- Recently KD Chandran passes away.He was related to which profession?
- Recently Writer Ki Rajanarayan passed away.He was writer of which language?
- Who is the author of book Sikkim: A History of Intrigue and Alliance”?
A) Ashish Rannison
B) Gunjan Updhayay
C) Mohan Munda
D) Preet Mohan Singh Malik
- What is the theme of this year’s International Museum Day 2021?
A) The Future of Museums: Recover and Reimagine
B) Museums for Equality: Diversity and Inclusion
C) Museums as Cultural Hubs: The future of tradition
D) Hyperconnected Museums: New approaches, new publics
- What is the theme of this year’s 6th UN Global Traffic Safety Week 2021?
A) Streets for Life
B) Improving Global Road Safety
C) Leadership for Road Safety
D) Speakup for Road Safety
- What is the theme of this year’s World AIDS Vaccine Day 2021?
A) Global Health Awareness
B) Global Solidarity Shared Responsiblity
C) Know your status
D) Right to Health
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?
- Where is the HQ of Google?
D) Washington DC
- Where is the HQ of National Basketball Association?
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council?