Current Affairs 19 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 November 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 18, 2017
- Name the player to win the gold medal at the 2017 National Wrestling Championship in 74kg category event.
A) Sujeet Maan
B) Sushil Kumar
C) Sachin Rathi
D) Praveen Rana
- Who has been honoured with the 2017 DSC Prize for South Asian Literature?
A) Anuk Arudpragasam
B) H.M. Naqvi
C) Shehan Karunatilaka
D) Jeet Thayil
- Name the winner of the Miss World 2017 beauty pageant?
A) Andrea Meza
B) Stephanie Hill
C) Manushi Chillar
D) Aurore Kichenin
- Which bank has tied up with the Action Construction Equipment Ltd (ACE) for farm machinery financing through bank’s branch?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) Allahabad Bank
- Which among the given has won the 2017 National Wrestling Championship in the women’s 62kg category event?
A) Pooja Tomar
B) Sarita Mor
C) Geeta Phogat
D) Sakshi Malik
- The NADA Anti-Doping Disciplinary Panel has imposed a ban of 4 years on Sandeep Yadav for failing the dope test. Sandeep belongs to which sports?
- V Khalid who died recently was a ________ by profession.
- Who among the given has been appointed as the ambassador of World Packaging Organisation?
A) Ron Linssen
B) Iwan Heynen
C) Marijn van Utteren
D) AVPS Chakravarthi
- Which bank has recently signed a comprehensive bancassurance-corporate agency agreement with Reliance General Insurance to distribute insurance products through bank branches?
A) Yes Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) HDFC Bank
- Moody’s Investors Service has upgraded the long-term ratings of four Indian financial institutions in India to Baa2 level from Baa3 on November 17, 2017. Which of the given institutions is not among them?
A) State Bank of India (SBI)
B) HDFC Bank
C) Export- Import Bank of India (EXIM India)
D) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Name the player to win the 2017 KPIT-MSLTA ATP Challenger held in Pune.
A) Adrian Menendez
B) Yuki Bhambri
C) N Sriram Balaji
D) Ramkumar Ramanathan
- Due to the evolving liquidity conditions, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled a bond sale worth Rs. ________ crore via the open market operation (OMO) which was scheduled for November 23.
- In an effort to curb the rising level of air pollution in Delhi, the government has advanced the roll out of BS-VI fuel in the city from earlier April 2020 to___________.
A) December 2019
B) April 2018
C) December 2018
D) April 2019
- The Union government has approved to set up India’s first mega coastal economic zone (CEZ) in which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- The state government of Odisha is set to launch a massive vaccination drive in the state from November 27 to combat of which of these deadly disease?
A) Japanese Encephalitis (JE)
B) African trypanosomiasis
C) Dengue haemorrhagic fever (DHF)
D) AIDS/HIV infection
- The ‘Skill Seeds International MSME and Startup Expo 2017’ will be held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Exercise “IMBAX-2017” is a joint military training exercise between India and which country?
- Who among the given players has won the 61st National Shooting Championship in the women’s trap event?
A) Shagun Chowdhary
B) Soumya Gupta
C) Shreyasi Singh
D) Shefali Rajak
- Exercise “IMBAX-2017” will be held in which state?
- To improve the accuracy of weather forecasts and Earth observations, NASA has launched first of its kind next-generation satellite named ______________.
- The World’s so called coolest library launched by China has been set up in which city?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is headquarterd at _________
B) United States
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Manushi Chillar, winner of Miss World 2017, belongs to which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Name the MD & CEO of the Punjab National Bank.
A) Sunil Mehta
B) Melwyn Rego
C) Rajkiran Rai
D) Pawan Bajaj