Current Affairs 19 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 18, 2018
- Three educational institutions Shree Sarswati Tika Higher Secondary School ,Shree Laxmi Adarsha Multiple Campus and Shree Gupteshwor Mahadev Multiple Campus were built in which country?
- Who will head the tribunal that has been set up by Delhi High Court to ban two Tripura militant groups?
A)Rajesh Singh Chauhan
- According to Women and Child Development Ministry,the government will now give the salaries for how many weeks out of 26 weeks of maternity leave for women?
- The government will setup Animation,Gaming and Visual effects Institute in which city?
- Which country has developed “artificial sun” eight times brighter than the natural sun to replace the country’s streetlights by 2020?
- Twins of Ireland ,Isobel Joyce and Cecelia Joyce announced their retirement from which sports?
- Ministry of AYUSH is celebrating first Naturopathy Day on which day?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Ireland?
- What is the capital of Tripura?