Current Affairs 19 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 18, 2020
- Vijayanagara has become the 31st district of which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which state/UT government has rolled out a free breakfast scheme for school students named after the late DMK President M Karunanidhi, for government and government aided school students?
C) Tamil Nadu
- World Health Organization (WHO) has launched the global strategy to fast track the eradication of cervical cancer and reduce deaths due to it by which year?
- HDFC Bank along with which bank has been put in the ‘red flag’ list, a system used for monitoring foreign portfolio investor (FPI) limits?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) IDFC First Bank
- Which bank has launched “Mooh Band Rakho,” a campaign to increase awareness on cyber frauds and preventing them?
A) Axis Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India in its ‘nowcast’ announced that for the first time in history, India’s economy has entered a “technical recession” in the first half of 2020-21. It forecasted what percent contraction in GDP for the July-September quarter?
- Department of Investment and Public Asset Management, DIPAM signed an agreement with which bank to get advisory services for asset monetization?
A) Asian Development Bank
B) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
C) African Development Bank
D) World Bank
- Reserve Bank of India announced the names of two startups that have been selected as a part of its regulatory sandbox programme. Of those two, which one has its product called ‘eRupaya’?
A) Hughes Systique Corporation
B) Nucleus Software Exports Limited
C) Natural Support Consultancy Services Private Limited
D) Auratech Services India Pvt Ltd
- The Reserve Bank placed the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited under moratorium upto 6th December. Who was chosen to be the banks’ administrator for this moratorium period?
A) T. N. Manoharan
B) K. Rahman Khan
C) Vineet Nayyar
D) T. V. Mohandas Pai
- Which bank has launched a new product, ‘Eva’, aimed at women which offers a unique savings account, tries to address the well-being of Indian women in every aspect such as health, wealth and prosperity?
A) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
B) Equitas Small Finance Bank
C) Jana Small Finance Bank
D) ESAF Small Finance Bank
- Which state is going to have Asia’s first solar power-enabled Textile Mill named Jai Bhawani women’s cooperative textile mill?
- Tennis star Novak Djokovic equalled whose record of winning six year-end number one trophies?
A) Roger Federer
B) Andy Roddick
C) Pete Sampra
D) Boris Becker
- Which countries have been given the hosting rights for Women’s Under-17 football World Cup and U-20 football World Cup of the 2022 editions respectively by FIFA?
A) India and Germany
B) India and Costa Rica
C) Canada and Mexico
D) Canada and Costa Rica
- Who has been appointed as state icon of Punjab by the Election Commission of India (ECI)?
A) Rajkumar Rao
B) Kapil Sharma
C) Sonu Sood
D) Mika Singh
- Which state government announced to celebrate Martyr Birsa Munda’s birth anniversary as “Tribal Pride Day” in the state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of FIFA located?
A) Paris, France
B) Budapest, Hungary
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Zurich, Switzerland
- Tennis player Novak Djokovic hails from which country?
- Where is the HQ of Equitas Small Finance Bank situated?
- Where is Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) located?
- Where is the HQ of IndusInd Bank situated?