Current Affairs 19 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 November 2021 of A2Z –Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 18,2021
- Recently Films Division paid cinematic tribute to Lala Lajpat Rai on his which death anniversary?
- India’s First Fisheries Business Incubation Centre Launched in which city?
- Which state launched the ‘Duare Ration’ (ration at doorstep) scheme?
- Which state launched MukhyamantriUdyamKranti Yojana to connect educated youths of the State with self-employment?
- As per WHO data, number of people using tobacco globally decreased to how much in 2020?
- What is the rank of India in global bribery risk rankingspublished by TRACE?
- Which bank announced the launch of ‘Indus Merchant Solutions’ a comprehensive mobile application to enable merchants?
- Which bank partnered with Tata Steel to promote Indian football through Jamshedpur FC?
- Which bank was adjudged the best regional rural bank(RRB) under the ‘Regional Rural Banks’ category, in recognition of its initiatives in the sphere of digital financial services by the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), Mumbai?
B)Baroda UP Gramin Bank
D)Karnataka VikasGramin Bank
- Which bank partnered with PVR Cinemas to launch co branded movie debit card?
A)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which will be India’s first scheme that offers exposure to global companies participating in the blockchain ecosystem that got approval by SEBI?
A)Blockchain Feeder Fund
B)Mirrae Asset Fund
D)Nippon Taiwan Fund
- Which organisationhas introduced an Internal Ombudsman mechanism for select Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)?
B)Ministry of Finance
- Recently the corpus of the Payments Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) reached to what amount?
- Which organisationhas inked an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with the Government of Navarra, Spain to further promote trade and investments between the two countries?
- As per data, WPI inflation jumped to 5-month high of how much percent in October 2021?
- India and which other country will jointly host 2031 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup?
- Who has been appointed as the United Nations resident coordinator in India with the host government’s approval?
- Recently Wilbur Smith passed away,He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of book Shuttler’s Flick: Making every match count?
- What is the theme of this year’s National Newborn Week 2021?
A)Health for newborn-Everytime and everywhere
B)Safety for Child
C)Safety, quality and nurturing care – birth right of every newborn
D)Quality and Equity for every newborn
- When was first Audit Diwas observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the tagline of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
A)Let’s Make Money Simple
C)Bankers to the way
D)The dreams to your home
- Where is the HQ of IndusInd Bank?
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organisation?