Current Affairs 19 October 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 October 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 18, 2017
- In October 2017, Income Tax Department launched which of the following for taxpayers so that they can seek answers to their basic queries and doubts relating to direct tax issues?
A) Mobile application
C) Window in Income Tax office
D) Online chat service
- Which country is going to host 2017 Technology Summit in November 2017?
A) Hong Kong
- Which of the following state launched ‘Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojna’ for the farmers of the state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- In which state is the Birsa Munda Tribal University inaugurated?
- Which country has been chosen as the partner country for 2017 Technology Summit going to be held in new Delhi in November 2017?
- Which of the following countries naval ship Somudra Avijan arrived Visakhapatnam on a four-day goodwill visit to the Eastern Naval Command (ENC)?
B) Sri Lanka
- As per latest notification of RBI in October 2017, under the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM), banks need to provide how much percent funds to women self help groups in 2017-18?
- According to NITI Aayog, India’s GDP growth is likely to grow at what percent in FY’18 (2017-18)?
- Who has won the 2017 Man Booker Prize?
A) Paul Beatty
B) Marlon James
C) George Saunders
D) Richard Flanagan
- According to 2017 “Authentic Brands Study”, which of the following brand is considered as the most athentic brand by consumers in India?
- US author George Saunders won the 2017 Man Booker Prize for his novel ______
A) Midnight’s Children
B) The Underground Railroad
C) The Narrow Road to the Deep North
D) Lincoln in the Bardo
- Which of the following airports has been rated as the Best Airports in the World in 2-5 million Passenger category according to ACI-ASQ Survey?
A) Srinagar International Airport
B) Calicut International Airport
C) Jaipur International Airport
D) Pune Airport
- Which of the following airports has been rated as the Best Airports in the World in 5-15 million Passenger category according to ACI-ASQ Survey?
A) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C) Chennai International Airport
D) Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Who among the following has been honoured with the third American Bazaar Philanthropy award in recognition of his philanthropic activities in the US?
A) Dinesh Kapadia
B) Mahesh Sharma
C) Ajay Raju
D) Vijay Kumar
- Who among the following Indian-origin teenager has become the UK’s youngest millionaire?
A) Aditya Ruparelia
B) Aakash Ruparelia
C) Aadaksh Ruparelia
D) Akshay Ruparelia
- Veteran __________ actor Roy Dotrice passed away recently.