Current Affairs 19 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 18, 2020
- Historical Kosi Rail Mega Bridge that was inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi in Bihar through video conferencing is built at a cost of how much?
A) Rs 516 crore
B) Rs 672 crore
C) Rs 608 crore
D) Rs 488 crore
- In September 2020, the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package Insurance Scheme for Health Workers Fighting COVID-19 was extended for 180 days to which date?
A) 21st March 2021
B) 24th March 2021
C) 27th March 2021
D) 31st March 2021
- The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade issued notification extending the date of implementation of Toys (Quality Control) Order to which date?
A) 31st December 2021
B) 30th March 2021
C) 1st January 2021
D) 1st April 2021
- Which state government launched a scheme ‘Late Balasaheb Thackeray Road Accident Insurance Scheme’ to provide financial and medical help, at the government cost, to road accident victims?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which state government inaugurated “Swachhata Cafe” and “Swachhata Park” in one of the districts on the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state government launched the Primary Agricultural Co-Operative Society (PACS), Pothgal web portal www.pacspothgal.com, which is the first PACS in India to come up with a web portal?
D) Tamil Nadu
- In September 2020, where did e-commerce giant Amazon set up an all-women delivery station?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the theme of the fourth edition of the Global Ayurveda Summit, organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) held virtually?
A) Health as One
B) Ayurveda For Immunity
C) Immunity through Ayurveda
D) Ayurveda and Health
- Which city has topped the Global Smart City Index 2020 released by the Institute for Management Development (IMD), in collaboration with Singapore University for Technology and Design (SUTD)?
D) New York
- Researchers from which country’s university have developed the world’s smallest ultrasound detector?
- Abraham Accord is signed among the US, Israel, Bahrain and which other country?
- Which bank has decided to extend OTP-based cash withdrawal of ₹10,000 and above throughout the day across all its ATMs?
A) State Bank of India
B) ICICI Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) HDFC Bank
- Which bank is going to merge with Clix Group?
A) South Indian Bank
B) DCB Bank
C) Laxmi Vilas Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- World Bank agreed to finance how much amount for implementation of project for strengthening of health care institutions in Jammu & Kashmir?
A) $ 20 million
B) $ 50 million
C) $ 40 million
D) $ 80 million
- How much amount will be invested by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation’s (BMRCL) line linking Central Silk Board Junction to Kempegowda International Airport – ORR-Airport Metro – Phase-2A and 2B?
A) $200 million
B) $700 million
C) $400 million
D) $500 million
- What is the rank of India in the World Bank’s annual Human Capital Index 2020 in the list of 174 countries?
- According to Swiss brokerage UBS Securities, India’s real GDP will contract to how much percent in the current fiscal?
- After the resignation of Food Processing Industries Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal, which minister is being given her portfolio as the additional charge?
A) Narendra Singh Tomar
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Smriti Irani
D) Narendra Singh Tomar
- Who is roped in as the brand ambassador of Online poker platform 9stacks?
A) Virat Kohli
B) KL Rahul
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Suresh Raina
- Which Indian chef will be honoured with the prestigious 2020 Asia Game Changer Award for feeding millions across India amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) Ranveer Brar
B) Vikas Khanna
C) Kunal Kapur
D) Sanjeev Kumar
- Which airport has become the first airport in the world to earn “the COVID-19 5-Star Airport Rating” from Skytrax, an international airport industry ratings body?
A) Haneda Airport, Tokyo
B) Heathrow Airport, London
C) Fiumicino Airport, Rome
D) Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore
- Who is the author of the book titled “End of an Era, India Exits Tibet”?
A) Hiranmay Karlekar
B) Claude Arpi
C) Balbir Punj
D) Virginie Despentes
- Ashok Gasti who passed away recently was related to which profession?
- Amitabha Ghosh who served as _____________ passed away recently.
A) SEBI Chairman
B) NABARD Chairman
C) RBI Governor
D) RBI Deputy Governor
- What is the theme of the World Patient Safety Day 2020?
A) Patient Safety: a global health priority
B) Safe health workers, safe patients
C) Strategies, tips for healthcare facilities; what patients can do
D) Health Worker Safety: A priority for patient safety
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UBS Securities located?
A) Beijing, China
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) Sydney, Australia
D) Rome, Italy
- Where is Institute for Management Development (IMD) located?