Current Affairs 2 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 1, 2019
- Recently, ISRO placed which DRDO -developed electronic intelligence satellite in orbits?
- Which state’s district has developed “Sankalp” application for first time voters?
- Which country’s city has claimed to become the world’s first district using both 5G coverage and broadband gigabit networks?
- Which country launched the Tianlian II-01 satellite?
- Recently,Bank of Baroda acquired Vijaya Bank and which other bank to create India’s 2nd largest public sector bank?
A)Indian Overseas Bank
- How much amount of gross revenue on account of GST totalled in March 2019?
A)Rs 187841 cr
B)Rs 154784 cr
C)Rs 105454 cr
D)Rs 106577 cr
- Who won 4th ATP Miami Open Title?
- Who was appointed as MD and CEO of ICICI Securities?
- Who has has joined as an official ambassador of Toronto International Film Festival’s “Share Her Journey”?
- Who took over as the ICC Chief executive?
A)M N Chinayappa
- Which country topped the ICC Test Team Rankings?
- Recently,Dilip sarkar passed away.he was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- What is the tagline of Vijaya Bank?
A)A friend You Can Bank Upon
B)Good People to bank with
C)Honour Your Trust
D)India International Bank