Current Affairs 2 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 1, 2020
- The Government has extended the benefit of two per cent Interest Subvention to Banks and three per cent Prompt Repayment Incentive to all farmers till which date?
- Which ministry launched Stranded in India’ portal to help foreign tourists stuck in India?
A)Ministry of Finance
B)Ministry of Home Affairs
C)Ministry of Defence
D)Ministry of Tourism
- Which state government launched Active Case Finding Campaign for COVID 19 patients?
- Recently in which state “Modi Kitchen” started its operations?
- Recently India Post extended its ‘Post Office on Wheels’ services in which state?
- How much amount of package was called by UN for developing countries amid Coronavirus?
- which application joined hands with ICICI Lombard for COVID-19 cover for shopkeepers?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) hiked the limit for foreign portfolio investors’ (FPI) investment in corporate bonds to how much percent of outstanding stock for FY2020-21?
- Which body has signed an agreement to lend up to $60 million to Aavas Financiers Ltd , a housing finance company in India, to improve access to housing finance for lower-income borrowers, particularly women?
- S&P Global Ratings has slashed India’s growth forecast to how much percent for FY21?
- Recently Tata Power JV commenced commercial operations of 178 MW Shuakhevi HPP in which country?
- Recently Arjun Dev passes away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Andrew Jack passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of India Post Payments Bank?
- Where is the HQ of S&P Global?