Current Affairs 2 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 1, 2021
- What is the rank of India in the World Economic Forum’s Global Gender Gap Report 2021?
- The government extended the ₹3-lakh-crore emergency credit line guarantee scheme by another three months till which date?
A) June 30
B) July 31
C) August 1
D) September 1
- The government will borrow how much amount in the first half of 2021-22 fiscal to meet resources to perk up the economy hit by the coronavirus pandemic?
A) Rs 4.38 lakh crore
B) Rs 5.90 lakh crore
C) Rs 3.56 lakh crore
D) Rs 7.24 lakh crore
- Noted Marathi writer Dr Sharankumar Limbale will receive Saraswati Samman, 2020 for his which book?
C) The outcaste
- American Beverly Cleary who passed away was related to which field?
- At which of the following Indian Institute of Management did Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal inaugurate “Anandam: The Center for Happiness”?
A) IIM Indore
B) IIM Ahmedabad
C) IIM Jammu
D) IIM Kozhikode
- India recorded current account deficit of what percent in December 2020 quarter?
- According to a report by ACI Worldwide, which country topped in real-time payments transactions in 2020?
- Which movie bagged the top prize at the 2021 Producer”s Guild of America (PGA) Awards?
B) Sound of Metal
C) Another Round
- Which banks have tied up with global e-commerce major Amazon and cards major Visa to launch a retail payments entity?
A) ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank
B) Yes Bank and Axis Bank
C) HDFC Bank and Yes Bank
D) ICICI Bank and Axis Bank
- State Bank of India raised how much amount from Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) in March 2021 to extend loans to supply chain of Japanese automobile industry in India?
A) $1 billion
B) $2 billion
C) $3 billion
D) $4 billion
- India will infuse ₹14,500 crore ($2 billion) into four state-run banks to help strengthen capital buffers which includes Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Bank of India and which other bank?
A) Indian Bank
B) UCO Bank
C) Union Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- RBI has extended the deadline to process recurring online transactions with additional factor of authentication, AFA, to which date?
A) 31st July 2021
B) 31st August 2021
C) 30th September 2021
D) 30th June 2021
- According to the World Bank, the real India GDP growth could be in the range from 7.5% to what percent during current fiscal?
- The cabinet has approved an investment of how much amount in the food processing industry under the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme?
A) Rs 11,200 crore
B) Rs 12,400 crore
C) Rs 13,700 crore
D) Rs 10,900 crore
- Government has extended the last date for linking of Aadhaar number with PAN upto which date?
A) 31st August 2021
B) 30th June 2021
C) 31st July 2021
D) 30th April 2021
- Which film won the best film award at 66th annual Filmfare awards?
C) Angrezi Medium
D) Gulabo Sitabo
- Who is the author of the book titled “Wild and Wilful: Tale of 15 Iconic Indian Species”?
A) Shrishti Gaba
B) Mansi Chabbra
C) Neha Sinha
D) Kirti Deshmukh
- Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad and which other venue is chosen for organizing the AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022?
- Which state’s agricultural university has been selected for the Chancellor’s Award 2020 in the category of specialised universities?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The Bank of England unveiled the design of which banknote, which features British scientist and World War II codebreaker Alan Turing?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ACI Worldwide situated?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Football Confederation situated?
A) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
B) Manila, Philippines
C) Beijing, China
D) Jakarta, Indonesia