Current Affairs 2 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 1, 2018
- Cabinet has approved how much amount to raise Extra Budgetary Resources(EBR) through NABARD for the Swachh Bharat Mission during 2018-19?
- Who launched a dedicated portal to connect cargo owners and shippers with real time data on availability of vessels?
C)Inland Waterway Authority of India
D)National Highway Authority of India
- NITI Aayog will host Investors Conference for the Holistic Development of Islands in which city?
- Which Indian state has become the first state to implement biofuel policy?
- The “Startup India Yatra” was started in which city?
- World’s first intertidal art gallery opened up in which country?
- SBM group received RBI’s licence to operate in the country.It is based in which country?
- RBI hiked repo rate by how much basis points in MPC?
- RBI predicted GDP growth to how much percent for this fiscal year as in the June statement ?
- Which telecom major launched “Bandwidth on Demand” platform?
- The 23rd Asian Athletics Championships will be held in which city?
- Which Indian athlete won a gold medal in the Savo Games in Lapinlahti, Finland?
- ICICI Bank appointed whom as its Chief Operating Officer?
A)Devendra Kumar Sikri
- Which leader was presented with Outstanding Parliamentarians Award for the year 2015?
D)Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Who was awarded with “Shalaka Samman” for 2017-18?
- Who has become the first Indian to receive The International Contributions Award?
B)K Anvar Sadath
- Recently Ghazal Singer Umbayee passed away.He was a singer of which language?
- When is Earth Overshoot Day celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is HQ of ICICI Bank?
- Khalifa International Stadium is situated in which city?
- Where is HQ of Bharti Airtel?